Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    Great story and a wonderful outcome!
    (Sure hope the Vikes came through with an authentic Greenway jersey)
    There were probably a few hanging in his locker that never got used!

    Also....I agree with a few of the other post....
    Throwbacks are the only way to go!
    I will never buy another current player jersey.....
    My jerseys now consist of Foreman, Page, Marshall, Tarkenton, and Krause.....
    my next will be a Studwell!


    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    "Duffy15" wrote:
    I didn't even know they made Pinkston jerseys!
    Oh yeah...they couldn't even keep them on the shelves!

  3. #13
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    In case anyone forgot this thread from earlier in the season...

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&topic=26727.0
    I'm glad you found that, cuz I certainly couldn't!

  4. #14
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    After having my Moss and Culpepper jerseys shelved in 2 consecutive years, I went with a custom jersey this time
    :P


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    I always buy the Vikings first draft pick.
    It has burned me a couple of times, but I can think of one time in 1998 when it paid dividends... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    all that crap for free just because you bought the jersey of a guy that had a 98% chance of doing something stupid..ive got a daunte and bennett jersey, so i think il go tell the vikings organization that i deserve all these things
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    "olson_10" wrote:
    all that crap for free just because you bought the jersey of a guy that had a 98% chance of doing something stupid..ive got a daunte and bennett jersey, so i think il go tell the vikings organization that i deserve all these things
    Problem is that you're not young and cute.
    They will just rip your head off and pooh down your neck.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #18
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    KoRo had a 98% chance of doing something stupid???
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #19
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    KoRo had a 98% chance of doing something stupid???
    k make it 100% then
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  10. #20
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Stuck with Koren

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    KoRo had a 98% chance of doing something stupid???
    k make it 100% then
    LOL.
    Ok, well yo may have a crystal ball, but I (like most people) was completely blindsided by KoRo's relapse.

    I would have ranked his jersey as a pretty safe one to wear for the 2007 season.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. help my Ass is stuck in a well!
    By Garland Greene in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 01:34 PM
  2. MOVED: Stuck with Koren
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 03:10 PM
  3. Stuck with Koren
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 11:51 AM
  4. If you were stuck in an elevator....
    By vikingschic18 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 08:24 AM
  5. Stuck with Red until May??
    By vikingsdiva in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 02:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •