Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: Steve Smith Ejected from the Carolina game ...

sounds like me durring gym basicly. instead it was baseball and i didnt hit the "ref". i still think i was safe! lol

Rookie444 is offline Starter

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Steve Smith is an absolute dumbass. I have no respect for him whatsoever. He basically blew the game for them and could have blown the playoffs for us. Thanks a lot steve.
    i dont understand how smith blew the game for the panthers. he is just one of the 11 on the field. the others were suckin today. why blame him? that looked like a personal foul on the cowfags with the extra tackle out of bounds though. once again, cowfags & refs team up.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    Description: He went to yell at a Cowboy on the sidelines and the ref(as they always do) tried to play the peacemaker and stood in between Smith and the Cowboys player, so Smith went up to the ref, leaned on him and yelled something at the Cowboy....there was no punching or puching of the ref, he simply leaned on him a little bit....the ref is a Vagina McGinestine and Smith should have gotten a penalty for touching the ref but thats it....no ejection, that is just unnessessary!
    No completely true. He made contact with the ref. Big no-no.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Rookie444" wrote:
    Steve Smith is an absolute dumbass. I have no respect for him whatsoever. He basically blew the game for them and could have blown the playoffs for us. Thanks a lot steve.
    i dont understand how smith blew the game for the panthers. he is just one of the 11 on the field. the others were suckin today. why blame him? that looked like a personal foul on the cowfags with the extra tackle out of bounds though. once again, cowfags & refs team up.
    He blew the game by being ejected. He IS there team.

Rookie444 is offline Starter

"Rookie444" wrote:
    He blew the game by being ejected. He IS there team.
    lol...and pepper, rucker, proehl, foster, davis, delhomme...they all suck, right? HAHA

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Smth made a bad decision but blaming that loss solely on him is ridiculous. Blaming any game solely on one player can be done, but blaming it on one PLAY is a bit too much. This wasn't even a play, and Smith doesn't play defense.

1. Even if he had not been ejected he would still not have been on the field for Dallas' last drive, in which the Panthers D let them get into field goal position.
    2. Steve Smith is not Julius Peppers, who got called for a roughing the kicker penalty to extend Dallas' drive.
    3. Steve Smith would not have been covering Terry Glenn for the receiver's 2 yard TD catch to put the Cowboys aheaad with 24 seconds left.

If the Panthers quit after Smith got ejected, that is the whole team's fault, not Smith's. Did Washington blow the game vs NY today when Brunell went down? No Ramsey came in and the offense didn't stagger at all.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V-Unit" wrote:
    Smth made a bad decision but blaming that loss solely on him is ridiculous. Blaming any game solely on one player can be done, but blaming it on one PLAY is a bit too much. This wasn't even a play, and Smith doesn't play defense.

1. Even if he had not been ejected he would still not have been on the field for Dallas' last drive, in which the Panthers D let them get into field goal position.
    2. Steve Smith is not Julius Peppers, who got called for a roughing the kicker penalty to extend Dallas' drive.
    3. Steve Smith would not have been covering Terry Glenn for the receiver's 2 yard TD catch to put the Cowboys aheaad with 24 seconds left.

If the Panthers quit after Smith got ejected, that is the whole team's fault, not Smith's. Did Washington blow the game vs NY today when Brunell went down? No Ramsey came in and the offense didn't stagger at all.
    It actually is possible. Perhaps the panthers never would have been in any of those situation had smith been in. perhaps they would have converted on many third downs that they didn't without him.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

First the Cowboys and Giants ALWAYS get the calls! So it's no surprise Dallas got some lame A$$ call. Peppers hit the ball and AGAIN just like the Robinson TD the REF's blew it. These missed calls are B.S. Especially with the review process! I'm disappointed once again with the refs.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:

It actually is possible. Perhaps the panthers never would have been in any of those situation had smith been in. perhaps they would have converted on many third downs that they didn't without him.
    That is all merely speculation though. I mean you could also speculate that Proehl wouldn't have caught that TD pass because Delhomme would have thrown the ball to Smith instead if he were in....
    Other than the last chances after Dallas had scored, the Panthers were simply unable to run the ball at all, and Delhomme threw 1 TD and 1 INT. The defense also allowed for 214 yards rushing by the Cowboys.

Blame it on the refs, a poor running game, the defense, AND Steve Smith. It is unfair to say that Smith was the sole reason they lost.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

That is all merely speculation though. I mean you could also speculate that Proehl wouldn't have caught that TD pass because Delhomme would have thrown the ball to Smith instead if he were in....
    Other than the last chances after Dallas had scored, the Panthers were simply unable to run the ball at all, and Delhomme threw 1 TD and 1 INT. The defense also allowed for 214 yards rushing by the Cowboys.

Blame it on the refs, a poor running game, the defense, AND Steve Smith. It is unfair to say that Smith was the sole reason they lost.
    yeah i get what you mean. Either way smith would have altered the outcome of the game and the refs hosed them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast