Thread: Steve Smith

Steve Smith

star receiver Steve Smith went down with what appeared to be a serious left ankle injury. Smith, who signed a $27.5 million contract extension during the offseason, dropped writhing to the ground when he was tackled after a short catch, and had to be helped off the field.

It also has been reported that he broke his leg.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Steve Smith

Yup, broken leg. It was nasty looking on the replay last night too!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Steve Smith

It was too bad. I really don't think Navies could have helped it, though he does try to mix it up more than I like to see. He was just diving to make a tackle and as he fell, his pad landed right on the back of Smith's leg.

Makes you really think about all of these heavily armored 200-300+ supermen running at breakneck speed and colliding with each other. I'm suprised this doesn't happen more often.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Steve Smith

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often too los. Especially in the trenches. We see people (a lot bigger than Navies) falling on other people in the trenches all the time, nothing as nasty as Smith's from the other night happens. Well sometimes, but not that often really!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!