Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

"Garland" wrote:
    This shouldn't turn into a TJack thread and I hope people don't but if there was any chance of TJack becoming a good QB I was hoping he would of turned out like McNair especially since they cam from similar backgrounds.

I absolutely loved Steve McNair. Thsi death hits me hard as far as a pro athlete goes.

Guys like McNair, and Doug Williams
    are one of the reasons why Black QB's from smaller schools, like TJack have been given the opportunity in the NFL.

And the age of 36, man when you look at the fact that we had a QB on our team last year at that age and are very likely to have a QB on our team this year that is older, then guys like Garcia, Warner and Kerry Collins are still playing and at a somewhat high level, it makes you wonder if he would of still had a season or 2 left in him if it was not for injures and everything else.

RIP Steve MCNair.

THANK YOU for your contribution to the NFL and for helping pave the way for others behind you.
    Another thing I was thinking was McNair was the first black QB I had ever seen that was built like a QB. Guys like Doug Williams, Gilliam, Randal Cunningham, & Warren Moon were all built like athletes, not husky boys with a cannon on their shoulder. While McNair was very athletic in his younger days I think he helped change the perception of what a black QB could do, both as a leader and as a pocket passer.

If it weren't for Air McNair I highly doubt McNabb, Culpepper, Leftwich and Russell are all drafted so high.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I cannot believe this!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Ok after looking at all the evidence and using my law degree, I have determined the cause of death.

*puts on lawyer glasses*

The Woman, age 20, Worked at dave an busters (10/HR) and owned a 2007 escalade($56,000) that was registered to Her and Steve McNair. Now early thursday morning, Her and Steve McNair was pulled over and she received a DUI and Steve McNair was let go, and he caught a cab home. Now the condo was owned by McNair, but was used by the woman.
    I believe that McNair and this woman had a romantic relationship, Once they caught with the DUI, McNair got scared that his wife might find out and broke up with her. This resulted in her believing she was going to lose her car, and condo, thus is why she killed McNair and herself. The police reports says McNair was shot 3 times in the head, and She was shot once in the head, with the gun near her hand.

Case close, incase your wondering, I charge 500 an hour.
    Open and shut case. Imagine how his wife must feel. Truly sad.
    My current girl ran in these football circles and she can contest that some of these "side pieces of ass" don't get it or play their role. If you are dating a married man, he is not your man. I'm just shocked!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Ok after looking at all the evidence and using my law degree, I have determined the cause of death.

*puts on lawyer glasses*

The Woman, age 20, Worked at dave an busters (10/HR) and owned a 2007 escalade($56,000) that was registered to Her and Steve McNair. Now early thursday morning, Her and Steve McNair was pulled over and she received a DUI and Steve McNair was let go, and he caught a cab home. Now the condo was owned by McNair, but was used by the woman.
    I believe that McNair and this woman had a romantic relationship, Once they caught with the DUI, McNair got scared that his wife might find out and broke up with her. This resulted in her believing she was going to lose her car, and condo, thus is why she killed McNair and herself. The police reports says McNair was shot 3 times in the head, and She was shot once in the head, with the gun near her hand.

Case close, incase your wondering, I charge 500 an hour.
    maybe you should come to NY, we still have a unsolved murder involving my step son..

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=47681.0

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[size=13pt]Sahel Kazemi[/size]

July 5, 3:28 AM

Sahel Kazemi seems to be the latest victim of love gone wrong.....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"kevoncox" wrote:
    My current girl ran in these football circles and she can contest that some of these "side pieces of ass" don't get it or play their role. If you are dating a married man, he is not your man. I'm just shocked!
    Not playing their role?

How about McNair should have been playing "his role", as husband & father?

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Guys not being able to keep it in their pants have caused more problems then just about anything else. I
    know this personally. You would think if there was a god he could have done things differently.

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

"singersp" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Not playing their role?

i agree with you singer but not all the way.. yes by a man/woman to cheat on their partner is completly wrong, but it could be more to that. until the story comes out our opinions dont have no value. maybe they were already on the verge of divorce? maybe the mcnairs werent together but just didnt want to get a divorce for financial reasons. who knows? and it is extremly sad for mcnairs 4 kids.

it sucks the world lost a steve mcnair. he wasnt like the other pieces of trash in the nfl. like the whizzinator, or pacman who cant stay out of trouble, or matt jones snortin coke in the backseat of the car or brandon marshall poundin his chicks face in, or najeh davenport taking a crap on the living room floor in his girls house, or cecil collins being a peeping tom, etc. the most this guy had was a dui. but it was nothing as severe as the other members of the nfl have done.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Guys not being able to keep it in their pants have caused more problems then just about anything else. I
    know this personally. You would think if there was a god he could have done things differently.
    I agree.

RIP
    McNair

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Not playing their role?

i agree with you singer but not all the way.. yes by a man/woman to cheat on their partner is completly wrong, but it could be more to that. until the story comes out our opinions dont have no value. maybe they were already on the verge of divorce? maybe the mcnairs werent together but just didnt want to get a divorce for financial reasons. who knows? and it is extremly sad for mcnairs 4 kids.

it sucks the world lost a steve mcnair. he wasnt like the other pieces of trash in the nfl. like the whizzinator, or pacman who cant stay out of trouble, or matt jones snortin coke in the backseat of the car or brandon marshall poundin his chicks face in, or najeh davenport taking a crap on the living room floor in his girls house, or cecil collins being a peeping tom, etc. the most this guy had was a dui. but it was nothing as severe as the other members of the nfl have done.
    That could be, although that would kill SharperImage's theory. If they were already on the verge of divorce, then McNair probably wouldn't care less if his wife knew about the other woman.

I haven't ruled out the possibility of it being the jealous wife who committed the crime & left the gun by the woman's side to make it look like a murder-suicide.

Time will tell.

Tragic no matter how you look at it.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast