Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

This is sad news. I don't know much about the guy off the field but had a big heart and strength on the field..he played through all kinds of injuries.

RIP Steve
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

RIP Steve

That is seriously fucked up

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

That's terrible... I always liked McNair, great competitor, may he rest in peace.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I was honestly shocked when I get a text confirming it was a done deal

Dude had a long life to live after football and enjoy himself.. Very sad for real

I can't stand it when this kinda shit happens

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

This shouldn't turn into a TJack thread and I hope people don't but if there was any chance of TJack becoming a good QB I was hoping he would of turned out like McNair especially since they cam from similar backgrounds.

I absolutely loved Steve McNair. Thsi death hits me hard as far as a pro athlete goes.

Guys like McNair, and Doug Williams
    are one of the reasons why Black QB's from smaller schools, like TJack have been given the opportunity in the NFL.

And the age of 36, man when you look at the fact that we had a QB on our team last year at that age and are very likely to have a QB on our team this year that is older, then guys like Garcia, Warner and Kerry Collins are still playing and at a somewhat high level, it makes you wonder if he would of still had a season or 2 left in him if it was not for injures and everything else.

RIP Steve MCNair.

THANK YOU for your contribution to the NFL and for helping pave the way for others behind you.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

This is a story that we might not want to know how or why it happened...

RIP to a great man, and a great quarterback. Thoughts and prayers with his wife and children.
    We're bringing purple back.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    This shouldn't turn into a TJack thread and I hope people don't but if there was any chance of TJack becoming a good QB I was hoping he would of turned out like McNair especially since they cam from similar backgrounds.

I absolutely loved Steve McNair. Thsi death hits me hard as far as a pro athlete goes.

Guys like McNair, and Doug Williams
    are one of the reasons why Black QB's from smaller schools, like TJack have been given the opportunity in the NFL.

And the age of 36, man when you look at the fact that we had a QB on our team last year at that age and are very likely to have a QB on our team this year that is older, then guys like Garcia, Warner and Kerry Collins are still playing and at a somewhat high level, it makes you wonder if he would of still had a season or 2 left in him if it was not for injures and everything else.

RIP Steve MCNair.

THANK YOU for your contribution to the NFL and for helping pave the way for others behind you.
    Quality post man. Air McNair is/was one of the reasons Black Qbs are no longer considered "Black Qbs" Just simply Qbs.

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Ok after looking at all the evidence and using my law degree, I have determined the cause of death.

*puts on lawyer glasses*

The Woman, age 20, Worked at dave an busters (10/HR) and owned a 2007 escalade($56,000) that was registered to Her and Steve McNair. Now early thursday morning, Her and Steve McNair was pulled over and she received a DUI and Steve McNair was let go, and he caught a cab home. Now the condo was owned by McNair, but was used by the woman.
    I believe that McNair and this woman had a romantic relationship, Once they caught with the DUI, McNair got scared that his wife might find out and broke up with her. This resulted in her believing she was going to lose her car, and condo, thus is why she killed McNair and herself. The police reports says McNair was shot 3 times in the head, and She was shot once in the head, with the gun near her hand.

Case close, incase your wondering, I charge 500 an hour.

Elam529 is offline Rookie

RIP Steve McNair. Has to be one of my favorite players ever. He put up amazing regular season stats while being injured a lot of the time and had except maybe for Eli Manning the most epic Super Bowl drive ever. My condolences go out to his family.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Ok after looking at all the evidence and using my law degree, I have determined the cause of death.

*puts on lawyer glasses*

The Woman, age 20, Worked at dave an busters (10/HR) and owned a 2007 escalade($56,000) that was registered to Her and Steve McNair. Now early thursday morning, Her and Steve McNair was pulled over and she received a DUI and Steve McNair was let go, and he caught a cab home. Now the condo was owned by McNair, but was used by the woman.
    I believe that McNair and this woman had a romantic relationship, Once they caught with the DUI, McNair got scared that his wife might find out and broke up with her. This resulted in her believing she was going to lose her car, and condo, thus is why she killed McNair and herself. The police reports says McNair was shot 3 times in the head, and She was shot once in the head, with the gun near her hand.

Case close, incase your wondering, I charge 500 an hour.
    yeah I hate to say it but it seems like little by little that comes out will make it sound like this may turn into a bad situation which I hope not.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast