Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 193
  1. #121
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=52324.msg966644#msg966644 date=1246960420]
    A player should get into the HOF because of what he did on the football field, not because of something that happened to him off of it.
    Exactly. That is the problem. He actually has a better chance of getting in because of this.
    As JmC mentioned earlier - if it comes down to two equally qualified players, which isn't all that uncommon, it might as well go to the guy who was tragically killed at a younger age.
    You mean the guy who was killed by his mistress while fricken around on his wife and poohing on his 4 kids?

    That guy?
    Poohing on his 4 kids? Come on you don't know the guy or his family. Just because you read something on TMZ doesn't give you the right to pass judgment.
    And I bet his wife and 4 kids would love to accept the Hall of Fame plaque in his honor someday.
    I know that he was still married and living at home while fucking some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    Who are you or I to judge?

  2. #122
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "Zeus" wrote:

    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.

    =Z=
    Living in a condo with a guy roomate?

    Sounds like he was estranged to me.
    We won't know that until the wife speaks, which she hasn't from this report.

    Leading by example, would leave him as a bad father, that is JMHO!

    Divorce is socially acceptable if that was where they were headed......?

    Motive from the girlfriend would make this all clear.
    Why did she buy a gun?

    If he was cheating, maybe she couldn't believe that a guy that cheats would be faithful to her.
    The webs we weave....... for ourselves.
    We don't know the full story yet.

  3. #123
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.

    =Z=
    Living in a condo with a guy roomate?

    Sounds like he was estranged to me.
    We won't know that until the wife speaks, which she hasn't from this report.

    Leading by example, would leave him as a bad father, that is JMHO!

    Divorce is socially acceptable if that was where they were headed......?

    Motive from the girlfriend would make this all clear.
    Why did she buy a gun?

    If he was cheating, maybe she couldn't believe that a guy that cheats would be faithful to her.
    The webs we weave....... for ourselves.
    We don't know the full story yet.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2009/07/06/2009-07-06_untitled__3mcnair06m.html

    [size=12pt]Steve McNair's wife was unaware of affair with Sahel Kazemi until husband's death[/size]
    BY Tim Ghianni In Nashville and Jonathan Lemire
    DAILY NEWS WRITERS
    Monday, July 6th 2009, 2:37 AM

    The wife of slain quarterback Steve McNair may have only learned about the gridiron star's affair with a gorgeous young woman after the clandestine couple's grisly deaths, sources close to the football player said Sunday.

    "She's blindsided by this," one source said of Mechelle McNair, who was holed up in her family's home just 6 miles from the condo her husband used to bed his mistress. "She's crushed. Her whole world is shattered."
    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #124
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=gregair13 link=topic=52324.msg966971#msg966971 date=1247012972]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=52324.msg966644#msg966644 date=1246960420]
    A player should get into the HOF because of what he did on the football field, not because of something that happened to him off of it.
    Exactly. That is the problem. He actually has a better chance of getting in because of this.
    As JmC mentioned earlier - if it comes down to two equally qualified players, which isn't all that uncommon, it might as well go to the guy who was tragically killed at a younger age.
    You mean the guy who was killed by his mistress while fricken around on his wife and poohing on his 4 kids?

    That guy?
    Poohing on his 4 kids? Come on you don't know the guy or his family. Just because you read something on TMZ doesn't give you the right to pass judgment.
    And I bet his wife and 4 kids would love to accept the Hall of Fame plaque in his honor someday.
    I know that he was still married and living at home while fucking some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.
    [/quote]

    Who are you or I to judge?
    [/quote]

    I am a human being capable of forming my own opinion.
    That's who I am.
    Just as I can look at the guy who helps the homeless guy and think "That's a good deed", I can look at the adulterer and think "That's a shitty thing."

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #125
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=52324.msg966978#msg966978 date=1247013791]
    [quote author=gregair13 link=topic=52324.msg966971#msg966971 date=1247012972]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=52324.msg966644#msg966644 date=1246960420]
    A player should get into the HOF because of what he did on the football field, not because of something that happened to him off of it.
    Exactly. That is the problem. He actually has a better chance of getting in because of this.
    As JmC mentioned earlier - if it comes down to two equally qualified players, which isn't all that uncommon, it might as well go to the guy who was tragically killed at a younger age.
    You mean the guy who was killed by his mistress while fricken around on his wife and poohing on his 4 kids?

    That guy?
    Poohing on his 4 kids? Come on you don't know the guy or his family. Just because you read something on TMZ doesn't give you the right to pass judgment.
    And I bet his wife and 4 kids would love to accept the Hall of Fame plaque in his honor someday.
    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.
    [/quote]

    Who are you or I to judge?
    [/quote]

    I am a human being capable of forming my own opinion.
    That's who I am.
    Just as I can look at the guy who helps the homeless guy and think "That's a good deed", I can look at the adulterer and think "That's a poohie thing."

    =Z=

    [/quote]
    But to take a very small peak into someones life after they are murdered and pretend like you know what kind of person he was is sad. For all you know McNair was twice the father you'll ever be. You don't know what his marriage was like, or the relationship he had with his kids.

  6. #126
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52324.msg966996#msg966996 date=1247014391]
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=52324.msg966978#msg966978 date=1247013791]
    [quote author=gregair13 link=topic=52324.msg966971#msg966971 date=1247012972]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=52324.msg966644#msg966644 date=1246960420]
    A player should get into the HOF because of what he did on the football field, not because of something that happened to him off of it.
    Exactly. That is the problem. He actually has a better chance of getting in because of this.
    As JmC mentioned earlier - if it comes down to two equally qualified players, which isn't all that uncommon, it might as well go to the guy who was tragically killed at a younger age.
    You mean the guy who was killed by his mistress while fricken around on his wife and poohing on his 4 kids?

    That guy?
    Poohing on his 4 kids? Come on you don't know the guy or his family. Just because you read something on TMZ doesn't give you the right to pass judgment.
    And I bet his wife and 4 kids would love to accept the Hall of Fame plaque in his honor someday.
    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.
    [/quote]

    Who are you or I to judge?
    [/quote]

    I am a human being capable of forming my own opinion.
    That's who I am.
    Just as I can look at the guy who helps the homeless guy and think "That's a good deed", I can look at the adulterer and think "That's a poohie thing."

    =Z=

    [/quote]
    But to take a very small peak into someones life after they are murdered and pretend like you know what kind of person he was is sad. For all you know McNair was twice the father you'll ever be. You don't know what his marriage was like, or the relationship he had with his kids.
    [/quote]

    one bad choice can tarnish a lifetime of good ones.
    Its sad, but seems to be the case here.
    I won't pretend I know what happened inside of McNairs personal life.
    I know only what the media has told me, and we should all know by now, the media is never 100% accurate.
    All I know is a good man and football player died, while doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

  7. #127
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.

    =Z=
    Living in a condo with a guy roomate?

    Sounds like he was estranged to me.
    We won't know that until the wife speaks, which she hasn't from this report.

    Leading by example, would leave him as a bad father, that is JMHO!

    Divorce is socially acceptable if that was where they were headed......?

    Motive from the girlfriend would make this all clear.
    Why did she buy a gun?

    If he was cheating, maybe she couldn't believe that a guy that cheats would be faithful to her.
    The webs we weave....... for ourselves.
    We don't know the full story yet.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2009/07/06/2009-07-06_untitled__3mcnair06m.html

    [size=12pt]Steve McNair's wife was unaware of affair with Sahel Kazemi until husband's death[/size]
    BY Tim Ghianni In Nashville and Jonathan Lemire
    DAILY NEWS WRITERS
    Monday, July 6th 2009, 2:37 AM

    The wife of slain quarterback Steve McNair may have only learned about the gridiron star's affair with a gorgeous young woman after the clandestine couple's grisly deaths, sources close to the football player said Sunday.

    "She's blindsided by this," one source said of Mechelle McNair, who was holed up in her family's home just 6 miles from the condo her husband used to bed his mistress. "She's crushed. Her whole world is shattered."
    =Z=
    These are my two thoughts as of right now:

    (Possible choices Steve made)
    1. OK, the wife spoke.
    But I think the key here is McNair was estranged whether or not he told his wife yet.

    2. Or he told the mistress that he wasn't ready to get divorced after three months of trying it.
    She got upset?

    Neither choice was a very good idea on Steve's part.

    About the unforgivable part, seriously, you don't have anyone in your life that you deal with that has cheated on someone?
    Did you forgive them or have you ostracized them since the unforgivable?

    Unforgivable is such a strong word, there is no standing in the middle and it makes it more difficult to jump back over the fence to the other side.
    I am not telling you you have to forgive and I am not saying you aren't allowed to make your own opinions.
    I am saying that you are not in the majority.

    Freedom of choice and opinions are a beeyatch sometimes.

  8. #128
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    John Cougar Mellenhead once wrote, "We have to stand for something or we will fall for anything."

    Wise words, but sometimes there is a time to be open minded so one can be enlightened.

    We all have our own consequences for all of our own actions.

  9. #129
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=52324.msg966644#msg966644 date=1246960420]
    A player should get into the HOF because of what he did on the football field, not because of something that happened to him off of it.
    Exactly. That is the problem. He actually has a better chance of getting in because of this.
    As JmC mentioned earlier - if it comes down to two equally qualified players, which isn't all that uncommon, it might as well go to the guy who was tragically killed at a younger age.
    You mean the guy who was killed by his mistress while fricken around on his wife and poohing on his 4 kids?

    That guy?
    Poohing on his 4 kids? Come on you don't know the guy or his family. Just because you read something on TMZ doesn't give you the right to pass judgment.
    And I bet his wife and 4 kids would love to accept the Hall of Fame plaque in his honor someday.
    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    So you'll never forgive Magic Johnson either? He committed adultery hundreds of times, but has since turned his life around and done more good for the world than most could ever dream of. His wife forgave him, but I guess she doesn't have your high moral standards.
    We all do dumb things in our life, the tragedy is that for McNair it happened to be the last thing he ever did.

  10. #130
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Steve McNair Shot To Death In Double Murder Or Murder-Suicide

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=52324.msg966996#msg966996 date=1247014391]
    [quote author=BloodyHorns82 link=topic=52324.msg966978#msg966978 date=1247013791]
    [quote author=gregair13 link=topic=52324.msg966971#msg966971 date=1247012972]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=52324.msg966644#msg966644 date=1246960420]
    A player should get into the HOF because of what he did on the football field, not because of something that happened to him off of it.
    Exactly. That is the problem. He actually has a better chance of getting in because of this.
    As JmC mentioned earlier - if it comes down to two equally qualified players, which isn't all that uncommon, it might as well go to the guy who was tragically killed at a younger age.
    You mean the guy who was killed by his mistress while fricken around on his wife and poohing on his 4 kids?

    That guy?
    Poohing on his 4 kids? Come on you don't know the guy or his family. Just because you read something on TMZ doesn't give you the right to pass judgment.
    And I bet his wife and 4 kids would love to accept the Hall of Fame plaque in his honor someday.
    I know that he was still married and living at home while fricken some other woman.
    That's all I need to know.

    Unforgiveable sin.
    [/quote]

    Who are you or I to judge?
    [/quote]

    I am a human being capable of forming my own opinion.
    That's who I am.
    Just as I can look at the guy who helps the homeless guy and think "That's a good deed", I can look at the adulterer and think "That's a poohie thing."

    =Z=

    [/quote]
    But to take a very small peak into someones life after they are murdered and pretend like you know what kind of person he was is sad. For all you know McNair was twice the father you'll ever be. You don't know what his marriage was like, or the relationship he had with his kids.
    [/quote]

    Yep, that's the point I was tryign to make as well.
    We know nothing about this guy other than he alledgedly cheated on his wife with a young 20 year old.
    His wife could have been banging the pool boy for years and finally Steve was fed up and decided to move on but the divorce wasn't final yet....many scenerios and none of us know shit about him.


    There are many things that seem odd.

    For a married man it seems funny that he would take 4 vacations in 2 months and never have his wife with - you'd think that might make her susupicious...or the fact that he was sharing a condo with a male roomate - why?
    Sounds like perhaps things with his wife were a bit rocky at best...yet off Z goes to bash and judge him knowing absolutely nothing about his life or person.
    It's complete bullshit I tells ya.


Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Trivia Question - Steve McNair edition
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:04 AM
  2. Steve McNair announce his retirement
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:20 AM
  3. Police suspect Indiana plane crash a murder-suicide
    By PurplePackerEater in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 11:46 AM
  4. Steve McNair
    By GreenBaySlackers in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:27 AM
  5. Steve Mcnair is back
    By michaelmazid in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 06:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •