Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    [size=13pt]Steelers' Wilson arrested in domestic dispute[/size]

    By Michael Hasch
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    pittsburghlive.com


    Thursday, March 20, 2008



    Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson was arrested Wednesday night after being accused of hitting his former girlfriend at a Wexford restaurant....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Steelers' WR CedrickWilson arrested in domestic dispute

    Chirs Rock:

    I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand.

    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    [size=13pt]Steelers release WR Wilson after arrest[/size]

    By Michael Hasch and Scott Brown
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW


    Thursday, March 20, 2008



    The Steelers have terminated the contract of veteran wide receiver Cedrick Wilson this morning in the wake of Wilson's arrest on Wednesday night....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    the best is dan rooneys excuse for why he didnt cut james harrison who got arrested for the same thing
    cause "he had a good reason" because he wanted to take his baby to get baptized and she said no so he hit her

    yup
    real good dan rooney

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    Damn Steelers.
    Shit canning all thier good players because of off the field incidents.
    Man I hate that.
    Next thing you know Tomlin will only have family guys and good community guys on the team.
    >
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Damn Steelers.
    Shit canning all thier good players because of off the field incidents.
    Man I hate that.
    Next thing you know Tomlin will only have family guys and good community guys on the team.
    >
    Don't you have to wait until a player is found guilty in a court of law before you deem him a disgrace/disruption to the team & of poor character before you cut him?

    ............No wait you don't.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit Steelers.
    pooh canning all thier good players because of off the field incidents.
    Man I hate that.
    Next thing you know Tomlin will only have family guys and good community guys on the team.

    >
    Don't you have to wait until a player is found guilty in a court of law before you deem him a disgrace/disruption to the team & of poor character before you cut him?

    ............No wait you don't.
    LOL.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,762

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    Steelers Tight-Lipped Over Player Arrests; Women's Center Wants Answers

    POSTED: 3:33 pm EDT March 18, 2008
    UPDATED: 6:08 pm EDT March 18, 2008

    PITTSBURGH -- In the last two years, three Pittsburgh Steelers players have been charged with domestic violence.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Damn Steelers.
    Shit canning all thier good players because of off the field incidents.
    Man I hate that.
    Next thing you know Tomlin will only have family guys and good community guys on the team.
    >
    Don't you have to wait until a player is found guilty in a court of law before you deem him a disgrace/disruption to the team & of poor character before you cut him?

    ............No wait you don't.
    Only if they are a starter




  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Steelers Tight-Lipped Over Player Arrests; Women's Center Wants Answers

    POSTED: 3:33 pm EDT March 18, 2008
    UPDATED: 6:08 pm EDT March 18, 2008

    PITTSBURGH -- In the last two years, three Pittsburgh Steelers players have been charged with domestic violence.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Damn Steelers.
    Shit canning all thier good players because of off the field incidents.
    Man I hate that.
    Next thing you know Tomlin will only have family guys and good community guys on the team.
    >
    Don't you have to wait until a player is found guilty in a court of law before you deem him a disgrace/disruption to the team & of poor character before you cut him?

    ............No wait you don't.
    Only if they are a starter
    That should have nothing to do with it.

    If character is what you want to instill in your team, then ALL players should live by it & be held accountable to those standards.

    What kind of message does that send to the team when only the non-stars are punished?

    It certainly probably sends a message to the stars that they are "untouchable", thereby making them think future incidents will be dealt with the same way, thus breeding future occurrences.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team

    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Steelers Tight-Lipped Over Player Arrests; Women's Center Wants Answers

    POSTED: 3:33 pm EDT March 18, 2008
    UPDATED: 6:08 pm EDT March 18, 2008

    PITTSBURGH -- In the last two years, three Pittsburgh Steelers players have been charged with domestic violence.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit Steelers.
    pooh canning all thier good players because of off the field incidents.
    Man I hate that.
    Next thing you know Tomlin will only have family guys and good community guys on the team.

    >
    Don't you have to wait until a player is found guilty in a court of law before you deem him a disgrace/disruption to the team & of poor character before you cut him?

    ............No wait you don't.
    Only if they are a starter
    That should have nothing to do with it.

    If character is what you want to instill in your team, then ALL players should live by it & be held accountable to those standards.

    What kind of message does that send to the team when only the non-stars are punished?

    It certainly probably sends a message to the stars that they are "untouchable", thereby making them think future incidents will be dealt with the same way, thus breeding future occurrences.
    Rooney's reasoning

    What Jimmy Harrison was doing and how the incident occurred, what he was trying to do was really well worth it.
    He was doing something that was good, wanted to take his son to get baptized where he lived and things like that.
    She said she didn’t want to do it.”
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

    funny isnt it

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers' James Harrison arrested on assault charges
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 10:14 AM
  2. Steelers WR Wilson files for protection-from-abuse against girlfriend
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 01:13 PM
  3. Yet another Bengal is arrested! RB Quincy Wilson busted!
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:05 AM
  4. Think we should trade for Al Wilson ???
    By DNK55021 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 03:40 PM
  5. Al Wilson anyone?
    By minvikes01 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •