Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Win!

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Steelers Win!

archie manning just breeds choke artists just like him. eli choked, peyton choked, archie choked; i remember my friends dad said archie had a real good game before the playoffs then in his playoff game he didn't do anything just like his sons he has good genes.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Archie never even played in the playoffs, that musta left a sour taste in the old man's mouth.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"gregair13" wrote:
    not a bad game. it should have been over on the interception by Troy. no question he had it. stupid nfl wanting to give manning another chance.
    heck yeah thats what they wanted cause manning is their next farve when he retires. they will do anything to help a manning or a farve win stupid refs. there were 2 calls that almost cost the steelers the game. the for sure interception from polamuloulaoulouu the guy with the gross hair, and when the dolts were offsides.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    [quote]"gregair13" wrote:

they will do anything to help a manning or a farve win stupid refs. .
    NOT TRUE. Last year in the Playoffs there was BLATENT pass int. on Harrison via Law, and the refs did nothing. And the Brady Conspiracy was shot when Asante Samuels was called for PI on Ashley Lelie when it was clean.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....
    Your right there, he is the only player on that team that I like. Coach is downright ugly to boot!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....
    Your right there, he is the only player on that team that I like. Coach is downright ugly to boot!
    I agree. The guy has always carried that extra wieght and always ran like he was 30 pounds lighter. He never made the 10 o Clock news for High Speed car chases, Spitting on Players, Love Boat Escapades, beating women, pooping in females' closets, ect. A class act, I would love for him to have a Ring. Thought it was interesting that his Parentals have been to every single game barring those two PreSeason games out of country.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"hovan" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I agree. The guy has always carried that extra wieght and always ran like he was 30 pounds lighter. He never made the 10 o Clock news for High Speed car chases, Spitting on Players, Love Boat Escapades, beating women, pooping in females' closets, ect. A class act, I would love for him to have a Ring. Thought it was interesting that his Parentals have been to every single game barring those two PreSeason games out of country.
    I wish all the Vikings behaved as good. He was raised by good parents! That is for sure!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

i am so happy that the Colts lost i dont really care that the steelers won but the Colts lost that awsome

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I wish all the Vikings behaved as good. He was raised by good parents! That is for sure!
    A.J. Hawk will be a good Viking, I'm just sure of it :lol:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Will be a good viking? you say that like we would be getting him! This intrigues me.
    ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast