Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Steelers Win!

  1. #21
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: Steelers Win!

    archie manning just breeds choke artists just like him. eli choked, peyton choked, archie choked; i remember my friends dad said archie had a real good game before the playoffs then in his playoff game he didn't do anything just like his sons he has good genes.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  2. #22
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Steelers Win!

    Archie never even played in the playoffs, that musta left a sour taste in the old man's mouth.

  3. #23
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "gregair13" wrote:
    not a bad game. it should have been over on the interception by Troy. no question he had it. stupid nfl wanting to give manning another chance.
    heck yeah thats what they wanted cause manning is their next farve when he retires. they will do anything to help a manning or a farve win stupid refs. there were 2 calls that almost cost the steelers the game. the for sure interception from polamuloulaoulouu the guy with the gross hair, and when the dolts were offsides.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  4. #24
    hovan's Avatar
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    [quote]"gregair13" wrote:

    they will do anything to help a manning or a farve win stupid refs. .
    NOT TRUE. Last year in the Playoffs there was BLATENT pass int. on Harrison via Law, and the refs did nothing. And the Brady Conspiracy was shot when Asante Samuels was called for PI on Ashley Lelie when it was clean.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

  5. #25
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....
    Your right there, he is the only player on that team that I like. Coach is downright ugly to boot!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  6. #26
    hovan's Avatar
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....
    Your right there, he is the only player on that team that I like. Coach is downright ugly to boot!
    I agree. The guy has always carried that extra wieght and always ran like he was 30 pounds lighter. He never made the 10 o Clock news for High Speed car chases, Spitting on Players, Love Boat Escapades, beating women, pooping in females' closets, ect. A class act, I would love for him to have a Ring. Thought it was interesting that his Parentals have been to every single game barring those two PreSeason games out of country.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

  7. #27
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "hovan" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....
    Your right there, he is the only player on that team that I like. Coach is downright ugly to boot!
    I agree. The guy has always carried that extra wieght and always ran like he was 30 pounds lighter. He never made the 10 o Clock news for High Speed car chases, Spitting on Players, Love Boat Escapades, beating women, pooping in females' closets, ect. A class act, I would love for him to have a Ring. Thought it was interesting that his Parentals have been to every single game barring those two PreSeason games out of country.
    I wish all the Vikings behaved as good. He was raised by good parents! That is for sure!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #28
    Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    325

    Re: Steelers Win!

    i am so happy that the Colts lost i dont really care that the steelers won but the Colts lost that awsome

  9. #29
    hovan's Avatar
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....
    Your right there, he is the only player on that team that I like. Coach is downright ugly to boot!
    I agree. The guy has always carried that extra wieght and always ran like he was 30 pounds lighter. He never made the 10 o Clock news for High Speed car chases, Spitting on Players, Love Boat Escapades, beating women, pooping in females' closets, ect. A class act, I would love for him to have a Ring. Thought it was interesting that his Parentals have been to every single game barring those two PreSeason games out of country.
    I wish all the Vikings behaved as good. He was raised by good parents! That is for sure!
    A.J. Hawk will be a good Viking, I'm just sure of it :lol:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

  10. #30
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Steelers Win!

    Will be a good viking? you say that like we would be getting him! This intrigues me.
    ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 07:51 AM
  2. Even in the preseason, still the same old Steelers
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
  3. Big Days v. the Steelers
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 05:25 PM
  4. Steelers Fan in the House
    By TIMEsteelersfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 08:14 PM
  5. steelers
    By Bettisteel in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •