Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Steelers Win!

  1. #11
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    That Polomula interception was the worst call I have ever seen in my life. He picked that ball off! There is no possible way he didnt. That ref should be fired.
    i wouldnt say worst ever. i would go with the infamous 'tuck rule' in the snow with brady and the raiders.
    I don't remember that for some reason...

    What happened?
    ;-)

  2. #12
    hovan's Avatar
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Steelers Win!

    That Colts team looked alot like the Denny Green Vikings around the turn of the century. Go Bettis and Cowher
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

  3. #13
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: Steelers Win!

    Polomula,

    Clearly picked of a pass of Mannings....

    No question about it...he started to run with it, after about a good 4 or 5 steps he slipped down, but no one even near him to touch him down.

    He started to get back up and hit the ball with his own knee and it popped out, fumble....

    Still no one near him, so he layed on it.....INT...Fumble and Recovered all by him..

    Refs got involved and said no INT.........What?????????????????????????????????? ????????????


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #14
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Steelers Win!

    If I were a colts fan I might need a years worth of prozac to deal with today's letdown, along with the kind of year they had.

  5. #15
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    If I were a colts fan I might need a years worth of prozac to deal with today's letdown, along with the kind of year they had.
    Now put that stress to a Viking fan with 4 Superbowl losses!!!
    No wonder I have so much grey hair!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  6. #16
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Steelers Win!

    I wasn't born yet to experience any of that.. with the exception of the SB losses to the Steelers and Raiders, but I was rather young and didn't know or care about football then.

  7. #17
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Polomula,

    Clearly picked of a pass of Mannings....

    No question about it...he started to run with it, after about a good 4 or 5 steps he slipped down, but no one even near him to touch him down.

    He started to get back up and hit the ball with his own knee and it popped out, fumble....

    Still no one near him, so he layed on it.....INT...Fumble and Recovered all by him..

    Refs got involved and said no INT.........What?????????????????????????????????? ????????????
    what a great game.

    Horrible officiating and it almost cost the steelers the game. I was pulling for colts but the better team won.

    How about that fumble by the bus on the 1 yard line?

  8. #18
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Polomula,

    Clearly picked of a pass of Mannings....

    No question about it...he started to run with it, after about a good 4 or 5 steps he slipped down, but no one even near him to touch him down.

    He started to get back up and hit the ball with his own knee and it popped out, fumble....

    Still no one near him, so he layed on it.....INT...Fumble and Recovered all by him..

    Refs got involved and said no INT.........What?????????????????????????????????? ????????????
    what a great game.

    Horrible officiating and it almost cost the steelers the game. I was pulling for colts but the better team won.

    How about that fumble by the bus on the 1 yard line?
    I thought his Mom was going to jump in and beat him! She was pi$$ed!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  9. #19
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Steelers Win!

    I am sort of glad Bettis's career didn't end with him messing up the game for the Steelers that guy is a legend, I would have felt so bad....

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  10. #20
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Steelers Win!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Polomula,

    Clearly picked of a pass of Mannings....

    No question about it...he started to run with it, after about a good 4 or 5 steps he slipped down, but no one even near him to touch him down.

    He started to get back up and hit the ball with his own knee and it popped out, fumble....

    Still no one near him, so he layed on it.....INT...Fumble and Recovered all by him..

    Refs got involved and said no INT.........What?????????????????????????????????? ????????????
    what a great game.

    Horrible officiating and it almost cost the steelers the game. I was pulling for colts but the better team won.

    How about that fumble by the bus on the 1 yard line?
    I thought his Mom was going to jump in and beat him! She was pi$$ed!
    :lol: I know.

    I hate Joey Porter but that dude is a stud.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers' WR Cedrick Wilson arrested - Steelers cut Wilson from team
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 07:51 AM
  2. Even in the preseason, still the same old Steelers
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
  3. Big Days v. the Steelers
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 05:25 PM
  4. Steelers Fan in the House
    By TIMEsteelersfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 08:14 PM
  5. steelers
    By Bettisteel in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •