Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Win!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Steelers Win!

Score was 21-18. Colts missed a field goal in the last 2 minutes! I wanted the colts to win, I live in Steeler country! No living around here now, need to hide my Viking coat before some a$$ tries to steal it!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Re: Steelers Win!

what a crazy game.

Go vikes!!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Now they travel to denver where they will be shown up by the future winners of superbowl XL!
    ;-)

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

not a bad game. it should have been over on the interception by Troy. no question he had it. stupid nfl wanting to give manning another chance.
    We're bringing purple back.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I really don't like the Colts. But I wanted them to beat the Steelers so bad! With Penn State winning the Bowl and now this, I'll have to hide! I don't know if I can take anymore ribbing!

That missed field goal reminded me of a Anderson missed goal for us several years ago.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

That Polomula interception was the worst call I have ever seen in my life. He picked that ball off! There is no possible way he didnt. That ref should be fired.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    That Polomula interception was the worst call I have ever seen in my life. He picked that ball off! There is no possible way he didnt. That ref should be fired.
    i wouldnt say worst ever. i would go with the infamous 'tuck rule' in the snow with brady and the raiders.
    We're bringing purple back.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I loved the call by the refs, that there was no call?????????????WTF?????????????????????????

Bunch of Colts jumped the line pointing at the O line for moving....

Replay showed the Guard did flinch..

But even if the refs didn't see the movement, they have to at least call off sides on the Colts......

Instead they come up with NO CALL AT ALL.......I've never seen that in my life, sometimes I think they make up the rules as they go along, kinda like when I play Candy Land with my 5 year old....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I loved the call by the refs, that there was no call?????????????WTF?????????????????????????

Bunch of Colts jumped the line pointing at the O line for moving....

Replay showed the Guard did flinch..

But even if the refs didn't see the movement, they have to at least call off sides on the Colts......

Instead they come up with NO CALL AT ALL.......I've never seen that in my life, sometimes I think they make up the rules as they go along, kinda like when I play Candy Land with my 5 year old....LOL
    haha yeah that was pretty ridiculous. It's like they're saying "well guys keep in mind Indy is the home team." "Oh yeah yeah true...well let's just go with a no call."
    ;-)

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"gregair13" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    i wouldnt say worst ever. i would go with the infamous 'tuck rule' in the snow with brady and the raiders.
    Agreed, gregair, that was the worst call I've ever seen in the playoffs.

At any rate, the Steelers clearly deserved to win this game, despite a couple of homer calls by the refs, including what was clearly a pick by Troy Polu.

Pittsburgh passed the ball too easily in the first half, and ran it too easily in the second half. Indy had a few good plays on D but never got going on O. They were too rusty. While it is shocking the 6 seed beat the 1 seed, the Steelers obviously wanted this game more and deserved it. I just hope Denver smacks them down next week.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast