Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Steelers Marvel at Quarterback's Recovery

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    If he won't wear a helmet when he rides, then he should push for the NFL not to make him wear one when he plays. I hope we crush him.
    Ben was just on my local news, he stated he will be wearing special helmet and pads, but he doesn't need them because he has the best O line in the business. ukeright: ukeright: There was not a scar on him..lucky bastage!

Oh do we need to take him out! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    If he won't wear a helmet when he rides, then he should push for the NFL not to make him wear one when he plays. I hope we crush him.
    Ben was just on my local news, he stated he will be wearing special helmet and pads, but he doesn't need them because he has the best O line in the business. pukeright pukeright There was not a scar on him..lucky bastage!

Oh do we need to take him out! lol
    Why is he wearing them, if he doesn't need them? Is he scared?

kosova61 is offline Waterboy

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Ben was just on my local news, he stated he will be wearing special helmet and pads, but he doesn't need them because he has the best O line in the business. pukeright pukeright There was not a scar on him..lucky bastage!

uMmMMm

we allll know who has the best o-line in the countryyy

thats our vikesss!

"FedjeViking" wrote:

He said they are making him wear them. :lol:

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Steelers | Roethlisberger returns to the field
    Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:25:44 -0700

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (head) returned to the field Saturday, July 29, and easily completed a series of wind sprints. Roethlisberger plans to throw passes with the starters Sunday, July 30. Roethlisberger said, "If I go out there and feel lightheaded or dizzy, which would be news to me, then that's different. But, as of right now, I plan on going out there, being with the first group and going strong."

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:

He said they are making him wear them. lol
    Must not be smart enough to make that decision for himself.

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Steelers | Roethlisberger bangs his thumb; does not look particularly sharp
    Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:04:24 -0700

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (thumb) banged his right thumb off a lineman's helmet at practice Sunday, July 30. Roethlisberger grimaced for a play or two, talked with trainer John Norwig, then jumped back into the drill as if nothing had happened. "He hit his thumb on a helmet so it's good, he's back into football," head coach Bill Cowher said. "He looked fine." Felt fine, too, according to Roethlisberger. Roethlisberger wasn't particularly sharp Sunday, having several passes knocked down and another intercepted. "We've had all the doctors' reports and everything has been that he's been ready to go," Cowher said. "He says he's ready to go, so, really, we're proceeding on. The more you can get out there, the more you can relieve some of that apprehension that's always going to be there." What hasn't been decided is if Roethlisberger will play in the Steelers' first exhibition game Aug. 12 at Arizona.

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (thumb) banged his right thumb off a lineman's helmet at practice Sunday, July 30. Roethlisberger grimaced for a play or two, talked with trainer John Norwig, then jumped back into the drill as if nothing had happened. "He hit his thumb on a helmet so it's good, he's back into football," head coach Bill Cowher said. "He looked fine." Felt fine, too, according to Roethlisberger. Roethlisberger wasn't particularly sharp Sunday, having several passes knocked down and another intercepted. "We've had all the doctors' reports and everything has been that he's been ready to go," Cowher said. "He says he's ready to go, so, really, we're proceeding on. The more you can get out there, the more you can relieve some of that apprehension that's always going to be there." What hasn't been decided is if Roethlisberger will play in the Steelers' first exhibition game Aug. 12 at Arizona.
    I'm waiting for them to say he broke it and can't play. :lol: :lol:

Prophet Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

A death defying motorcycle accident and then have him miss the season because he broke his finger playing non-contact football.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL

A death defying motorcycle accident and then have him miss the season because he broke his finger playing non-contact football.
    Yeah! Wouldn't that be just great? But it will never happen, he just blame the bad passes on his hand. :sad:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast