Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    [size=13pt]NFL: Prime Time, Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable[/size]

    ASSOCIATED PRESS
    startribune.com


    Last update: August 06, 2007 – 12:11 AM




    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    Aug 5, 2007 11:55 PM

    [size=13pt]Steelers top Saints in Hall of Fame Game[/size]


    Pittsburgh backup quarterback Brian St. Pierre threw for 129 yards and a touchdown as the Steelers defeated the New Orleans Saints, 20-7, in the annual Hall of Fame game....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    The Steelers looked good, but it's only one game.
    We'll have to wait and see.

  4. #4
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    What are the odds that if the Vikes lose Friday almost all the "fair weather" fans will be saying we should have kept Tomlin and fired Childress?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    What are the odds that if the Vikes lose Friday almost all the "fair weather" fans will be saying we should have kept Tomlin and fired Childress?
    We will just have to dust this off and get it ready for them COJO
    ;D

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about...Happy Camper
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    What are the odds that if the Vikes lose Friday almost all the "fair weather" fans will be saying we should have kept Tomlin and fired Childress?
    We will just have to dust this off and get it ready for them COJO

    ;D

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about...Happy Camper
    lol, do you have all this stuff labled in this big huge file?

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    What are the odds that if the Vikes lose Friday almost all the "fair weather" fans will be saying we should have kept Tomlin and fired Childress?
    We will just have to dust this off and get it ready for them COJO

    ;D

    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about...Happy Camper
    lol, do you have all this stuff labled in this big huge file?
    Naw, I just put them in my sig when I see one I like.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    Crawling out on a crow eating limb McFargo predicts niether of those teams to make the playoffs this year! Cah! Cah!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  9. #9
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    Congrats Tomlin but it's preseason.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  10. #10
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Steelers make Tomlin's debut memorable

    i hope he does well in pittsburg


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jermaine Wiggins to Make His MMA Debut
    By Mr Anderson in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 03:38 PM
  2. Favre set to make debut tonight
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:49 PM
  3. T.O. to make sitcom acting debut
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:55 AM
  4. Pacman to make Wrestling debut this Sunday
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:28 AM
  5. Will Tomlin's cover two improve vikes d?
    By Idahovike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 12:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •