MAKE A MOVE AND THIS GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE FUCKING EXPLODES

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Start with Rice No. 1, Moss No. 2 in best WR debate

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    Whether Moss is No. 1 or not, one thing is for shure!
    The Vikings had the greatest WR tandem OF ALL TIME. Hands down!!!!!!!!
    Case one: Moss and Carter should BOTH be in the top 5 WRs of all-time.
    Case two: The perfect mix. Randy was the ultimate deep threath who would out jumb everyone. While Carter was the physical possesion reciever who'd catch any ball thrown to him.
    Case Three: The 1989 Minnesota Vikings is the highest scoring offense of all time (except from the recent Patriots' "perfect" season which btw Moss was a huge part of)

No one is even close! (the only one I can think of is Lynn Swann and John Stallworth)
    ??? In 1989 Cris Carter was still an Eagle & Moss was still in junior high school.
    OMG YOU'RE SO CLEVER LOOK HE MADE A TYPO AND YOU PRETENDED TO ACT SURPRISED AT THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION INSTEAD OF ASSESSING WHAT HE OBVIOUSLY INTENDED LOLOLOL

jesus you're fucking useless
    He knew I was ribbing him. Why the fuck couldn't you see it?
    Did you not read my post? "YOU PRETENDED TO ACT SURPRISED AT THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION INSTEAD OF ASSESSING WHAT HE OBVIOUSLY INTENDED" I was well aware you were (shittily) attempting to make a good natured jab, I just felt the need to point out how incredibly inane, pointless, and horribly done it was.

I didn't misunderstand the joke in your post, but instead the apparent understanding you share here that you make shitty jokes and everyone regales you as a functioning retard.
    Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Care to elaborate who everyone is?

Since when do you speak for everyone? You are entitled to your own opinion, but not the opinion of everyone else.

If you don't care what I have to say, hit the ignore button. Personal attacks are getting you nowhere.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    Case two: The perfect mix. Randy was the ultimate deep threath who would out jumb everyone. While Carter was the physical possesion reciever who'd catch any ball thrown to him.
    Case Three: The 1989 Minnesota Vikings is the highest scoring offense of all time (except from the recent Patriots' "perfect" season which btw Moss was a huge part of)

No one is even close! (the only one I can think of is Lynn Swann and John Stallworth)
    ??? In 1989 Cris Carter was still an Eagle & Moss was still in junior high school.
    OMG YOU'RE SO CLEVER LOOK HE MADE A TYPO AND YOU PRETENDED TO ACT SURPRISED AT THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION INSTEAD OF ASSESSING WHAT HE OBVIOUSLY INTENDED LOLOLOL

Did you not read my post? "YOU PRETENDED TO ACT SURPRISED AT THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION INSTEAD OF ASSESSING WHAT HE OBVIOUSLY INTENDED" I was well aware you were (shittily) attempting to make a good natured jab, I just felt the need to point out how incredibly inane, pointless, and horribly done it was.

I didn't misunderstand the joke in your post, but instead the apparent understanding you share here that you make shitty jokes and everyone regales you as a functioning retard.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

That's fucked up man. Singer is good shit.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

We need some football or things are gonna get ugly around here my friends.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"PackOne" wrote:
    3. Freeman
    4. Lofton
    5. Jennings
    6. Jordy Nelson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456