Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    I don't even have to comment, this Pats homer writer says it all in the title of his article:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8497726/Spygate-stench-sticks-to-Belichick
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    I just love the fact that, every time my son David, even see's a Pats Uniform, He screams out " CHEATERS"

    I just Love It......
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    I just love the fact that, every time my son David, even see's a Pats Uniform, He screams out " CHEATERS"

    I just Love It......

    ;D
    Kids really DO say the darnedest things!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    I will rejoice the day once the NFL has been purged with "Billy the Cheats" departure.. never liked the guy and the past two or three seasons of revelations have concreted the notion that I have no reason to respect a dam thing the guy has done in the NFL as a head coach.. maybe as a DC with the Giants, maybe, but I personally even though I try not to dislike a soul, it doesn't seem to apply to Billy Boy.

    Personally everyone of the SB trophies he has won should have a * next to them.. we have no idea to what level e cheated within the game.. I hope they tank it this year..

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    "pack93z" wrote:
    I will rejoice the day once the NFL has been purged with "Billy the Cheats" departure.. never liked the guy and the past two or three seasons of revelations have concreted the notion that I have no reason to respect a dam thing the guy has done in the NFL as a head coach.. maybe as a DC with the Giants, maybe, but I personally even though I try not to dislike a soul, it doesn't seem to apply to Billy Boy.

    Personally everyone of the SB trophies he has won should have a * next to them.. we have no idea to what level e cheated within the game.. I hope they tank it this year..
    Even Packer fans agree!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,869

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    3397 votes.
    55% of them label him a cheater vs recognizing him as a great coach.

    This is what he did to himself and the Pats organization.


    A significant part of the reason this story is still relevant is because of all the unknowns.
    It appears that Goodell felt it was better to let people speculate than it was to know the whole truth.
    Destroying the tapes on such a controversial story did very little to alleviate doubts to the extent of their cheating and the advantage they received.
    It smells of coverup, and now, it always will.

    Until Belichick is gone from coaching, there will always be doubt cast on his methods.
    I'm sure it doesn't bother him or apparently the Pats org.
    After all, winning is more important than integrity.


  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    3397 votes.
    55% of them label him a cheater vs recognizing him as a great coach.

    This is what he did to himself and the Pats organization.


    A significant part of the reason this story is still relevant is because of all the unknowns.
    It appears that Goodell felt it was better to let people speculate than it was to know the whole truth.
    Destroying the tapes on such a controversial story did very little to alleviate doubts to the extent of their cheating and the advantage they received.
    It smells of coverup, and now, it always will.

    Until Belichick is gone from coaching, there will always be doubt cast on his methods.
    I'm sure it doesn't bother him or apparently the Pats org.
    After all, winning is more important than integrity.

    It's up to 57% now, and that despite the fact that Putzie fans are stuffing the ballot box on the other side.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I don't even have to comment, this Pats homer writer says it all in the title of his article:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8497726/Spygate-stench-sticks-to-Belichick
    Do you have ANY evidence that Kevin Hench (the article's author) is a "Pats homer"?

    Because I have TONS of evidence that he lives in California and is a national contributor to Fox Sports.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    "pack93z" wrote:
    I will rejoice the day once the NFL has been purged with "Billy the Cheats" departure.. never liked the guy and the past two or three seasons of revelations have concreted the notion that I have no reason to respect a dam thing the guy has done in the NFL as a head coach.. maybe as a DC with the Giants, maybe, but I personally even though I try not to dislike a soul, it doesn't seem to apply to Billy Boy.

    Personally everyone of the SB trophies he has won should have a * next to them.. we have no idea to what level e cheated within the game.. I hope they tank it this year..
    Should the NFL go back and investigate the Packer teams of the 60s to see if they ever cheated?


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Spygate stench sticks to Belichick

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I don't even have to comment, this Pats homer writer says it all in the title of his article:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8497726/Spygate-stench-sticks-to-Belichick
    Do you have ANY evidence that Kevin Hench (the article's author) is a "Pats homer"?

    Because I have TONS of evidence that he lives in California and is a national contributor to Fox Sports.

    =Z=
    Read the first paragraph of the Clemens portion of the article (then STFU):

    http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/articles/2003/08/31/gm_a_distaff_position/
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBQ Ate Too Many Pixie Sticks for Breakfast This Morning...
    By BBQ Platypus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 768
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 12:44 PM
  2. Childress sticks up for AD in AD vs.LT debate
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
  3. Joey Porter criticizes league's handling of Pats, Spygate
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 11:57 AM
  4. Conspiracy Theory on Spygate....
    By darkarkitekt in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:39 PM
  5. Ex-Patriot Walsh asks for protection to release Spygate tapes
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •