Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sproles.

  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Sproles.

    328 all purpose yards for the Chargers in the playoffs.
    Specs? 5'6", 185 lbs.
    It's nice to see a hobbit that is successful in the NFL playoffs.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sproles.

    Let's sign him.

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sproles.

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Let's sign him.
    You're quick.
    Damn, I forgot we're in the offseason and we have to sign any person whose name is mentioned.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Sproles.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    328 all purpose yards for the Chargers in the playoffs.
    Specs? 5'6", 185 lbs.
    It's nice to see a hobbit that is successful in the NFL playoffs.

    I've learned never to underestimate a low center of gravity.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sproles.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Let's sign him.
    You're quick.
    Damn, I forgot we're in the offseason and we have to sign any person whose name is mentioned.

    Get with the program.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sproles.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    328 all purpose yards for the Chargers in the playoffs.
    Specs? 5'6", 185 lbs.
    It's nice to see a hobbit that is successful in the NFL playoffs.

    I've learned never to underestimate a low center of gravity.
    I guess you're correct.

    [img width=450 height=670]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/humor/mcdonaldsad.jpg[/img]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    VikingLance's Avatar
    VikingLance is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rice, MN
    Posts
    268

    Re: Sproles.

    back ups to LT aren't that good.......er.........

  8. #8
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Sproles.

    He is a free agent after the season.
    Wouldn't be a bad pick up.
    He is 3 dimensional.
    Runs back kicks, punts and a good RB.

  9. #9
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Sproles.

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Similar Threads

  1. Source: Chargers do not tender Sproles
    By Sajid28 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 10:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •