Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Some NFL player may Amaechi himself?

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some *** guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    Exactly, right on Del.
    but if you have a don't ask don't tell policy how do you know who the porker is. Like I said i am sure there is atleast one homo on the vikings current roster.
    [glow=red,2,300]Don't be a homophobic dillhole.[/glow]
    I am and nobody can change me. Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

davike is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some *** guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    Exactly, right on Del.
    but if you have a don't ask don't tell policy how do you know who the porker is. Like I said i am sure there is atleast one homer on the vikings current roster.
    [glow=red,2,300]Don't be a homophobic dillhole.[/glow]
    Jmc are you ***, is this what this is about? Usually you can tell those types of guys from a mile off. I don't think there is a guy on the Vikings roster that is ***. Its not as common as you think in the NFL. Do you really think you would like being looked at in the shower or dressing by a *** guy? I don't think so. Its like having a lady in the locker room. Or a guy in a ladies locker room.
    They want to be like a woman, then they can be like a woman, but not in a mens locker room.

Oh and everyone on the vikings team wearing a speedo in the shower for one guy? don;t make me laugh.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some gay guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    Would you rather know who wants to poke you or just wait until you drop the soap to find out. I think once it is out in the open everyone can deal with it, if that means wearing a speedo in the shower so be it.
    Why in gods name should I have to wear a speedo in the shower? It's not being a homophobe it is just the way it is. I could care less.

Why is it in society it would be horrible to have a co-ed shower but we must protect the gay guy that likes guys. They want to be married, want womens rights.......gtfo out of my shower. Female reporters are not allowed into the locker rooms of DIV1A until cleared so they dont see wanger, if you like wanger.......you shouldnt be around wanger.

Do what you want to do I wont kick you or belittle you, I just want equality and your gay ass in my locker room is not equality.

If someone said they were gay I would still shower because if they touched me I would kick his ass, just like if someone not gay was. I am going to shower regardless. What I am saying is there should be seperate rooms just like for women and men.
    Should we start giving gays different water fountains and make them sit at the back of the bus too?

[img width=180 height=323]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j53/wonder1221/depends-thumb.jpg[/img]

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    If someone said they were gay I would still shower because if they touched me I would kick his ass, just like if someone not gay was. I am going to shower regardless. What I am saying is there should be seperate rooms just like for women and men.
    Should the US brand 'em, too, so you can tell who you gotta watch out for?

Maybe the govmint should burn numbers on their arms, too?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Should the US brand 'em, too, so you can tell who you gotta watch out for?

Maybe the govmint should burn numbers on their arms, too?

=Z=
    Maybe so, or maybe they should get breast implants so we can tell they like sausage.

If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    Jmc are you ***, is this what this is about? Usually you can tell those types of guys from a mile off. I don't think there is a guy on the Vikings roster that is ***. Its not as common as you think in the NFL. Do you really think you would like being looked at in the shower or dressing by a *** guy? I don't think so. Its like having a lady in the locker room. Or a guy in a ladies locker room.
    They want to be like a woman, then they can be like a woman, but not in a mens locker room.
    I wouldn't have any problem being naked in a shower next to a male homosexual.
    I'm secure enough in my own sexuality for it not to be an issue.

The rest of your post is not worth comment.
    But you would have fit in real good back in 1930's Germany, I think.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:

=Z=
    Don't drop the soap.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"Zeus" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:

=Z=
    Ah the Nazi insinuation, didn't take long for someone to compare this to genocide. The true argument of someone who is reaching.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast