Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Some NFL player may Amaechi himself?

"Zeus" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    i would agree i would feel akward too having the feeling he always is looking while showering or something of that nature
    Are you so good-looking that he wouldn't be able to control himself in a decidedly non-sexual environment?

Puh-lease.

=Z=
    LOL.
    Exactly.
    Assuming that some guy would be attracted to you just because he is gay is like assuming that every woman is attracted to you because they are straight.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

davike is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    i would agree i would feel akward too having the feeling he always is looking while showering or something of that nature
    Are you so good-looking that he wouldn't be able to control himself in a decidedly non-sexual environment?

Puh-lease.

=Z=
    LOL.
    Exactly.
    Assuming that some guy would be attracted to you just because he is *** is like assuming that every woman is attracted to you because they are straight.
    I doubt it if the players are worried about him being attracted to them, but its kinda like having a women in the locker room in some aspects. And its not like he wouldn't be able to control himself, but if you were in a ladies locker room with ladies dressing and showering even if you weren't attracted to them, you aren't going to look? :.....but then I'm not sure if *** men are as crazy like that towards men as straight men are towards women. But still, I think that being attracted to them or no self control is the not the problem they are worried about.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:

Puh-lease.

=Z=
    Yes I am
    ;D

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/100_0097.GIF[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    looks like theres a football player out there that saw the big money deal amaechi got from that head shaver company..it makes no difference if ur *** or straight..i personally think that the ppl that come out publicly are guys just looking for money or sympathy..i think athletes that come out are trying to put themselves above everybody else..theres a saying that what happens at home, stays at home, and these guys that come out are bringing their personal lives to the football field (of basketball court, whichever) and creating a distraction for themselves and their teammates..its a selfish thing to do in my mind..come out AFTER retirement, and dont do it just to market a book or get an advertising contract
    I think coming out could be very helpful to a players mentality. Living a lie is not easy and can limit how close a gay player can become with his teammates.
    As an example of this I will point to Terrel Owens. TO has always been gay and im sure his teammates know this, but because he constantly denies it, he has a difficult time talking to his teammates. I'm sure there is atleast one homosexual on the vikings and several homosexuals in the hall of fame. No one should be asked to lie about who they are.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some gay guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Del" wrote:
    Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some gay guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    Would you rather know who wants to poke you or just wait until you drop the soap to find out. I think once it is out in the open everyone can deal with it, if that means wearing a speedo in the shower so be it.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

[/quote]
    I'm sure there is atleast one homosexual on the vikings

[/quote]

Remember Esera Tuaolo, the guy that used to sing Christmas songs on TV around the holidays and played for Vikings (and Packers among others).

http://www.eseratuaolo.com/
    He Amaechi'ed.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Del" wrote:
    Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some *** guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    Exactly, right on Del.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"davike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Look if you like porking guys, you shouldnt be allowed in the mens locker room. I know it isn't PC I know it makes butt holes pucker.......but if some *** guy is allowed to be in there, then I should be allowed in the womens shower as well. Until that happens gtfo.
    Exactly, right on Del.
    but if you have a don't ask don't tell policy how do you know who the porker is. Like I said i am sure there is atleast one homo on the vikings current roster.
    [glow=red,2,300]Don't be a homophobic dillhole.[/glow]

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Would you rather know who wants to poke you or just wait until you drop the soap to find out. I think once it is out in the open everyone can deal with it, if that means wearing a speedo in the shower so be it.
    Why in gods name should I have to wear a speedo in the shower? It's not being a homophobe it is just the way it is. I could care less.

Why is it in society it would be horrible to have a co-ed shower but we must protect the gay guy that likes guys. They want to be married, want womens rights.......gtfo out of my shower. Female reporters are not allowed into the locker rooms of DIV1A until cleared so they dont see wanger, if you like wanger.......you shouldnt be around wanger.

Do what you want to do I wont kick you or belittle you, I just want equality and your gay ass in my locker room is not equality.

If someone said they were gay I would still shower because if they touched me I would kick his ass, just like if someone not gay was. I am going to shower regardless. What I am saying is there should be seperate rooms just like for women and men.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast