Page 1 of 29 123 11 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Some NFL player may Amaechi himself?

I wonder where else Amaechis lurk?

http://bills.aolsportsblog.com/2007/04/02/some-nfl-player-may-amaechi-themselves/
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Re: Some NFL player may Amaechi himself?

Again, does it really matter?
    I mean some ones sexual preference makes no difference in my mind if the dude can play.

In fact I would openly welcome any gay man to play for the vikings if he was 6'3" 215 lbs ran the 40 in 4.25 and could catch footballs like they are going out of style.
    Yeah bring a couple of them in, also bring in the 6'6" 295 lbs gay guy who has a quick burst and decent feet work that can master the spin move to play DE as well.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I mean some ones sexual preference makes no difference in my mind if the dude can play.

In fact I would openly welcome any *** man to play for the vikings if he was 6'3" 215 lbs ran the 40 in 4.25 and could catch footballs like they are going out of style.
    Yeah bring a couple of them in, also bring in the 6'6" 295 lbs *** guy who has a quick burst and decent feet work that can master the spin move to play DE as well.

Mike
    True...but it appears that MOST NFL players have a problem with an OPENLY *** guy in their locker room...which is stupid...but it's the way that they feel nonetheless.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

davike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:

In fact I would openly welcome any *** man to play for the vikings if he was 6'3" 215 lbs ran the 40 in 4.25 and could catch footballs like they are going out of style.
    Yeah bring a couple of them in, also bring in the 6'6" 295 lbs *** guy who has a quick burst and decent feet work that can master the spin move to play DE as well.

Mike
    True...but it appears that MOST NFL players have a problem with an OPENLY *** guy in their locker room...which is stupid...but it's the way that they feel nonetheless.

Maybe he looks at the rest of the team while they are showering or dressing ;D, I would have a problem with that. Its just an unnatural feeling I guess to have a guy like that with you in that type of environment.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"davike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:

Mike

Maybe he looks at the rest of the team while they are showering or dressing ;D, I would have a problem with that. Its just an unnatural feeling I guess to have a guy like that with you in that type of environment.
    i would agree i would feel akward too having the feeling he always is looking while showering or something of that nature

Thanks josdin00

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=256 height=256]http://thesoapgoat.com/soap-rope-sr-win-64.jpg[/img]

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

looks like theres a football player out there that saw the big money deal amaechi got from that head shaver company..it makes no difference if ur *** or straight..i personally think that the ppl that come out publicly are guys just looking for money or sympathy..i think athletes that come out are trying to put themselves above everybody else..theres a saying that what happens at home, stays at home, and these guys that come out are bringing their personal lives to the football field (of basketball court, whichever) and creating a distraction for themselves and their teammates..its a selfish thing to do in my mind..come out AFTER retirement, and dont do it just to market a book or get an advertising contract
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

There is bound to be at least ONE gay player in the NFL. Think of the percentages of homosexuals in the US and the number of players in the NFL. I personally don't care if someone is gay unless they have strange gay feelings for me. Then I am somewhat weirded out. A lot of athletes are homophobic and that's the biggest problem with this.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"tb04512" wrote:
    i would agree i would feel akward too having the feeling he always is looking while showering or something of that nature
    Are you so good-looking that he wouldn't be able to control himself in a decidedly non-sexual environment?

Puh-lease.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I wonder where else Amaechis lurk?

http://bills.aolsportsblog.com/2007/04/02/some-nfl-player-may-amaechi-themselves/
    Yeah - another breaking news story from the ever reputable New York Daily News.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 29 123 11 ... LastLast