Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Snowman of the Year! (Eat your heart out, MVCheat!...Ah hum...Tom Brady!)

http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/graphic.asp?graphic=/graphics/packer/img/news/jan08/sicover_012108_favre.jpg
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Snowman of the Year! (Eat your heart out, MVCheat!...Ah hum...Tom Brady!)

When I get my copy on friday I'm going to burn it.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I think Mr. Brady may very will tear your heart out if the oh so beloved Packers make it to the big game. I can hear it again... "And Moss burned Al Harris!".

Love or hate Favre and the Pack, you guys/gals gotta admit that this pic of Favre (from Saturday's game in the snow) is definately priceless! I love this pic! When I first saw the pic, I was like 'whoa!' That's an actual pic from a real game! I told one of my siblings that whoever the camera man was that took that pic, is really good! This is definately one for the ages! It doesn't get any better than this.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I'm sure my friend Clay has a copy already. He has the "Sportsman of the Year" SI already sealed in a bag. **rolls eyes**
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    Love or hate Favre and the Pack, you guys/gals gotta admit that this pic of Favre (from Saturday's game in the snow) is definately priceless! I love this pic! When I first saw the pic, I was like 'whoa!' That's an actual pic from a real game! I told one of my siblings that whoever the camera man was that took that pic, is really good! This is definately one for the ages! It doesn't get any better than this.
    SI cover curse! have as much fun looking at it while you still can
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

^^Not this time, kiddo! A curse? Ha! I will NOT hear (or think) of such foolishness!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

LOL! 2 weeks ago they were crying & blaming their loss to Chicago at Soldiers field on the cold. Now they are loving it at Lambeau? What a fucking joke, both teams stadiums see the same temperature & weather extremes.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Sing,
    It's the Lambeau mystique!
    But honestly, I don't think the weather really had anything to do w/ the Packers winning...I'm sure both teams (including the fans) were freezin' their backsides off! But hey, there's nothing like playing REAL football in the SNOW! That's a real man's game! That's grid iron! You haven't played football until you've played it in the frozen depths of falling snow! Hee! Hee!

BUT SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY!

I think it was just the Packers gaining momentum, having a "go get 'er done" mentality, a "we've come too far to turn around now" attitude, a "believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air" vibe and a simply "TEAM OF DESTINY" sign written across their hearts, that led them to that victorious victory of the Seahawks, and this deep into the post-season! This could very well be Lorenzo's final 2-min. offense...and what better way to go out than on top of snow mountain (bka the Frozen Tundra), w/
    a trunk load of QB records under his belt...returning Vince Lombardi -after a 10-plus year hiatus-back home?!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"bono" wrote:
    Sing,
    It's the Lambeau mystique!
    But honestly, I don't think the weather really had anything to do w/ the Packers winning... I'm sure both teams (including the fans) were freezin' their backsides off! But hey, there's nothing like playing REAL football in the SNOW! That's a real man's game! That's grid iron! You haven't played football until you've played it in the frozen depths of falling snow! Hee! Hee!

BUT SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY!

I think it was just the Packers gaining momentum, having a "go get 'er done" mentality, a "we've come too far to turn around now" attitude, a "believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air" vibe and a simply "TEAM OF DESTINY" sign written across their hearts, that led them to that victorious victory of the Seahawks, and this deep into the post-season! This could very well be Lorenzo's final 2-min. offense...and what better way to go out than on top of snow mountain (bka the Frozen Tundra), w/
    a trunk load of QB records under his belt...returning Vince Lombardi -after a 10-plus year hiatus-back home?!
    Sure it did. The Packers ran the ball a lot & it's a lot easier to hand the ball off when the snow is coming down heavy than it is to complete a pass.

The Seahawks were doing a lot of passing & the WR's were more than likely having trouble finding the ball in the snow ridden sky & catching a wet ball.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast