Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Smoot: 'Nothing happened on that boat'

"cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    It may have been overplayed in the media, but I feel that saying 'nothing' happened is an overstatement.

Weren't there some pictures in some magazine. And the courts did decide that at least 'something' happened on that boat.
    The only pictures I heard of were ones they were looking for that they thought had been taken. I never saw or heard of any actual pictures that were taken on the boat & published.

I'm sure something happened too, but it wasn't like a scene out of Caligila like the press lead us to believe at first.

The one overplaying it the most and causing most of the "stir" was the lawyer for Al & Alma's.

I still think he had dollar signs in his eyes & he thought he was looking at a big payday.

The one thing I wonder about is if the girl was as really traumatized as the lawyer stated, why was there never a law suit? I think he blew that out of proportion as well.
    Weren't it that Maxim Magazine that claimed to have some pictures. I never really know what were on in there. Or even what issue it were.
    A quick GOOGLE turned up nothing but this laughable quote;

Do you have copies of the Vikings "Love Boat" Cruise? BadJocks is willing to pay $10.00 (American) for EACH picture, no questions asked. ...
    Doesn't he think if people actually had pictures, they'd be worth a hell of a lot more than $10 each?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    It may have been overplayed in the media, but I feel that saying 'nothing' happened is an overstatement.

Weren't there some pictures in some magazine. And the courts did decide that at least 'something' happened on that boat.
    The only pictures I heard of were ones they were looking for that they thought had been taken. I never saw or heard of any actual pictures that were taken on the boat & published.

I'm sure something happened too, but it wasn't like a scene out of Caligila like the press lead us to believe at first.

The one overplaying it the most and causing most of the "stir" was the lawyer for Al & Alma's.

I still think he had dollar signs in his eyes & he thought he was looking at a big payday.

The one thing I wonder about is if the girl was as really traumatized as the lawyer stated, why was there never a law suit? I think he blew that out of proportion as well.
    Weren't it that Maxim Magazine that claimed to have some pictures. I never really know what were on in there. Or even what issue it were.

Do you have copies of the Vikings "Love Boat" Cruise? BadJocks is willing to pay $10.00 (American) for EACH picture, no questions asked. ...
    Doesn't he think if people actually had pictures, they'd be worth a hell of a lot more than $10 each?
    You're probably right. There is no pictures.

It should be this issue from around august last year. According to some blog.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

You're probably right. There is no pictures.

It should be this issue from around august last year. According to some blog.

I know some of our members have subscriptions to Maxim. If Maxim had them, they would have been posted here.

Probably if they published anything, it was more than likely just shots of the boat sitting in the slip.

As I recall, when the boats came in, they made it sound like there was condoms strwn everywhere, yet Al & Alma's cleaned up the boats & did not take one picture to coaberate
    it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12