Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeper team

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Sleeper team

Skins need a QB before anything, Brunell is a bust. Lavernous(sp) Coles I think will come out huge next year. The Giants are a good pick, I think Eli will be alot better, if he watches tons of game film and learn NFL defenses.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Sleeper team

New Orleans if they can get McKenzie relaize that he actually doesnt have a hurt hamstring and play D. Did you see them at the end of the year?

I also like Carolina but I dont think that is a sleeper. Tha only think i know is that both of those teams will NOT go 16-0. They have us on their scheldule and both of those will be fun. Especially since I live in NC. Bragging rights.......yes..........

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Sleeper team

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    Skins need a QB before anything, Brunell is a bust. Lavernous(sp) Coles I think will come out huge next year. The Giants are a good pick, I think Eli will be alot better, if he watches tons of game film and learn NFL defenses.
    Brunell won't be the starter, Ramsey will...and now that Gibbs is behind him, he will have a good year next year. Add to that the fact that Gibbs will continue to mold the offense into the kind that he prefers so that the one that you see next season will have little resemblance to the one this past season. The Skins will be for real!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Commander Ed is offline Training Camp

Sleeper team

Lions and Texans are good picks. Lions particularly if Harrington gets tossed out or gets his head out.

There may be something to the Cards, not because of Boldin and Fitz but because of the division they play in. Seattle has FA issues, STL isn't the same greatest show on turf anymore, and SF sucks pretty bad. Plus, AZ is getting new unis.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Sleeper team

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    New Orleans if they can get McKenzie relaize that he actually doesnt have a hurt hamstring and play D. Did you see them at the end of the year?

I also like Carolina but I dont think that is a sleeper. Tha only think i know is that both of those teams will NOT go 16-0. They have us on their scheldule and both of those will be fun. Especially since I live in NC. Bragging rights.......yes..........
    Panthers-Vikings tailgate???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Sleeper team

At the moment I'd say Miami and think that they'll cause no end of problems in their division. New HC and the addition of Linehan might just be enough to really fire up their offense next season
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Sleeper team

Too early to say until you see all the FA losses and signings, draft picks, etc. But if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say the Miami Dolphins will be competitive again next year. I also (yet again) think the Detroit Lions will be much improved with a healthy Charles Rogers and Roy Williams, the return of some key young defensive players (like Boss Bailey) from injury, and a full season of an effective Kevin Jones at RB.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Sleeper team

"Commander Ed" wrote:
    Lions and Texans are good picks. Lions particularly if Harrington gets tossed out or gets his head out.

There may be something to the Cards, not because of Boldin and Fitz but because of the division they play in. Seattle has FA issues, STL isn't the same greatest show on turf anymore, and SF sucks pretty bad. Plus, AZ is getting new unis.
    Hey Ed! I love your picture of "Injun Joe" there!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Articnv is offline Coach

Sleeper team

texans show promise

bears show promise if grossman is like he was beforehe got injuryed

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sleeper team

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    Who are yall's sleeper team next year? I think the Browns will be alot better because Kellen Winslow Jr. is coming back and he will kill plus they have a good position in the draft. They need to get a better QB then Jeff Garcia, I think Luke McCown will develop and be better then his brother. They will have a better running game next year also.

(Sleeper team- A team that did bad last year but will be good next year.)
    I think Garcia is a good (not great) QB but they never gave him any protection. He played in 11 games and was sacked 24 times

The guy was running for his life all season and then finally got hurt.

Antonio Bryant was a decent pick up.

I don't see them winning a SB next year, even if they got a better QB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast