Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    davike is offline Team Alumni

Sleeper players in this years draft

The draft has a long record which proves that the higher round picks aren't always best, there is a huge list of players which prove that, The latest WR being Colston. Who does everyone think will be this years sleepers?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Sleeper players in this years draft

Save your strength.
    I started one of these a few weeks back and it didn't get much play.

Hit the search button you can probably find it unless it was given its final death blow.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Save your strength.

Hit the search button you can probably find it unless it was given its final death blow.
    ;D
    Yeah most of the average NFL fans only keeps tabs on first round projections and don't really care about the rest.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Save your strength.

;D
    Yeah most of the average NFL fans only keeps tabs on first round projections and don't really care about the rest.
    And most of the intelligent NFL fans know that projecting the career of so-called "sleepers" is folly and an exercise in futility.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"davike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Save your strength.

;D
    YOu can be an above average NFL fan and not necessarily know who some of the possible sleeper NCAA players may be. Just because you dont pay attention to college sports doesnt mean you dont know that much about pro sports.

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Save your strength.

;D
    YOu can be an above average NFL fan and not necessarily know who some of the possible sleeper NCAA players may be. Just because you dont pay attention to college sports doesnt mean you dont know that much about pro sports.
    I assume the intent of this thread was similiar to mine.
    Most, if not all NFL fans have a college team out there they follow.
    From thier knowledge we could then get some insight into players we don't know of.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Zeus" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Save your strength.

;D
    And most of the intelligent NFL fans know that projecting the career of so-called "sleepers" is folly and an exercise in futility.

=Z=
    I never said that I was trying to project someones NFL career,
    but if someone didn't try to analize what a player would do in the NFL then there would be no mock drafts and teams would just pick random players in the draft and there wouldn't be all these threads about higher ranking draft players. I wasn't dissing anyone who doesn't know every guy in the draft, I don't know much about the players, but the purpose of this thread to me was exactly what marrdro said to pick up some info from the ppl that do know. Personally I don't keep up on college ball much. What I meant about "average NFL fans" was the people that aren't one of the so called "experts" and are not paid to anilize the NFL.

I don't know much about the players, but the purpose of this thread to me was exactly what marrdro said
    Davike......
    YOU I LIKE
    ;D

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Save your strength.

;D

=Z=
    but if someone didn't try to analize what a player would do in the NFL then there would be no mock drafts and teams would just pick random players in the draft and there wouldn't be all these threads about higher ranking draft players. I wasn't dissing anyone who doesn't know every guy in the draft, I don't know much about the players, but the purpose of this thread to me was exactly what marrdro said to pick up some info from the ppl that do know. Personally I don't keep up on college ball much. What I meant about "average NFL fans" was the people that aren't one of the so called "experts" and are not paid to anilize the NFL.
    Give Z a few pts, he wanted a rise and he got one.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    But then don't lament it if PPO-ers don't immediately jump to the challenge of championing their favorite You've-Never-Heard-Of-This-Guy-But players.
    If Marques Colston was the Sleeper-of-the-Year in 2006, I gotta ask - who picked him as a sleeper?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast