Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't put a whole lot into preseason crap because you never know what's gonna happen. However, I have high hopes for this team and we at minimum better win the division and a playoff game, if not more. We are going to need our defense to play lights out again, especially along the d line and we will obviously have to figure out the qb issue. We have to do it now because no one on our d is getting any younger and the same can be said for our o line.
    I will only have high hopes if we bring in Garcia or Favre.

  2. #12
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Yes, I will bank next year's success after a hack that contrived something to meet the deadline.
    You think Clayton is a hack?

    The guy is in the Hall of Fame.

  3. #13
    Storm's Avatar
    Storm is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    492

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    The analysts are predicting Vikings to reach SB?

    This is both new and exciting!

  4. #14
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    Awsome...Jamal "Tony you need to show me something" like a bag of coke!
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,599
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    Because we haven't been predicted to be a possible Super Bowl contender before... :

    The same thing is said just about every year for this team.
    :-\
    Yup, every year for at least the past three analysist have said that we are a QB away from being a super bowl contender...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "HughC" wrote:
    The numbers need to be taken with a large grain of salt.
    The three "easiest" schedules all belong to NFC North teams, so there's no advantage within the division.
    It's because all three get to play the Lions twice; 0-16 times two, and the opponents records all start out at 0-32.
    Exactly. This is why the patriots last year looked to have an easy schedule. They played the 1-15 miami twice, and all of the nfc west which where all the biggest joke teams are.
    and still are
    when you win the division at 8-8, i'd classify that as a joke division.

  7. #17
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Yes, I will bank next year's success after a hack that contrived something to meet the deadline.
    lol!!

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Yes, I will bank next year's success after a hack that contrived something to meet the deadline.
    You think Clayton is a hack?

    The guy is in the Hall of Fame.
    Who?
    John Clayton?
    ???

  9. #19
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,849

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    Because we haven't been predicted to be a possible Super Bowl contender before... :

    The same thing is said just about every year for this team.
    :-\
    Yup, every year for at least the past three analysist have said that we are a QB away from being a super bowl contender...
    And each year fans on here say we are fine with TJ at the helm...
    One of the games greatest ironic statments!!

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Six teams on the 2009 title radar

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Yes, I will bank next year's success after a hack that contrived something to meet the deadline.
    You think Clayton is a hack?

    The guy is in the Hall of Fame.
    So is OJ.

    love the costume...tales from the Crypt....
    [youtube=425,350]YNbPi55UTM4&feature=related[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power rankings of NFL teams after the 2009 Draft
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 10:07 AM
  2. Workouts on the radar
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:48 AM
  3. Croyle on the Vikings' Radar
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 08:00 PM
  4. Flying under the radar
    By akvikefan89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 02:21 AM
  5. Emmitt Smith - Under the Radar
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •