Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Singletary benches O'Sullivan, banishes Davis to locker room in Niners coaching

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I just remember when Chiller came in and threw some whiners and people who thought they were better then they were, many were all for it. Yup, back to old school. But when he does it now, it's all his fault. Strange the way the worm turns.
    It is amazing to me how whenever something goes wrong it's automatically his fault.
    Yet when something goes right, he had nothing to do with it.
    What has gone right?

Drafting Peterson is about all that comes to mind.
    First, drafting someone is a multi-person decision but there are other players in which he had a say so in bringing into MN such as:
    Hutch, Chester Taylor, Jared Allen, and P Williams just to name a few.
    Let's also look at the offense getting progressively better every week and look as recent as last game when they scored 41 points.
    But I guess that had nothing to do with the scheme since the scheme only counts when they do poorly.

Do I really need to go over everything that has been covered already over the past 3 or 4 weeks?
    I may not like Childress but at this point (until I see what Wilf does)
    I am not making a judgement on the guy or calling for his head when IMO the players are the ones squandering situations.
    I believe you have been the one blaming him for things such as:
    Peterson fumbling, Klewe fumbline, releasing Tapeh as well as many other things that have happened.
    After all, the scheme has worked pretty well lately for the most part and because of players' fumbling, INTs, dropped passes, penalties, etc.. they aren't scoring points.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Singletary benches O'Sullivan, banishes Davis to locker room in Niners coaching

"ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I just remember when Chiller came in and threw some whiners and people who thought they were better then they were, many were all for it. Yup, back to old school. But when he does it now, it's all his fault. Strange the way the worm turns.
    It is amazing to me how whenever something goes wrong it's automatically his fault.
    What has gone right?

First, drafting someone is a multi-person decision but there are other players in which he had a say so in bringing into MN such as:
    Let's also look at the offense getting progressively better every week and look as recent as last game when they scored 41 points.
    But I guess that had nothing to do with the scheme since the scheme only counts when they do poorly.

Do I really need to go over everything that has been covered already over the past 3 or 4 weeks?
    I am not making a judgement on the guy or calling for his head when IMO the players are the ones squandering situations.
    Peterson fumbling, Klewe fumbline, releasing Tapeh as well as many other things that have happened.
    After all, the scheme has worked pretty well lately for the most part and because of players' fumbling, INTs, dropped passes, penalties, etc.. they aren't scoring points.
    Haha... whatever.

"When something goes right" to you means, "When something goes a little less bad than before (ie- mediocre)"

Yup... I say Childress needs more praise for the mediocrity of this team... good point.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    What has gone right?

Haha... whatever.

"When something goes right" to you means, "When something goes a little less bad than before (ie- mediocre)"

Yup... I say Childress needs more praise for the mediocrity of this team... good point.
    So 41 points in a game to you is mediocre?
    What's that say about your point?

"ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    [quote author=COJOMAY link=topic=48773.msg858631#msg858631 date=1225213231]
    What has gone right?

Haha... whatever.

[/quote]

41 and losing... yes.

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=ejmat link=topic=48773.msg858634#msg858634 date=1225213337]
    What has gone right?

Haha... whatever.

[/quote]

41 and losing... yes.
    [/quote]

Which proves my point that you blame Childress for everything to include Klewe, what happened to Gordon, etc...

"ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=48773.msg858637#msg858637 date=1225213572]
    What has gone right?

Haha... whatever.

[/quote]

41 and losing... yes.
    [/quote]

Which proves my point that you blame Childress for everything to include Klewe, what happened to Gordon, etc...
    [/quote]

The past 2+ years...
    his KAO...
    his handling of players (Robinson... Christmas Eve...)...
    His lack of basic football knowledge (punting the ball with no TO, said he thought the defense could get the ball back)...
    putting all his trust in Jackson...
    I could go on and on... but I just don't care.

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=ejmat link=topic=48773.msg858651#msg858651 date=1225214645]
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=48773.msg858637#msg858637 date=1225213572]
    What has gone right?

Haha... whatever.

[/quote]

41 and losing... yes.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

The past 2+ years...
    his KAO...
    his handling of players (Robinson... Christmas Eve...)...
    His lack of basic football knowledge (punting the ball with no TO, said he thought the defense could get the ball back)...
    putting all his trust in Jackson...
    I could go on and on... but I just don't care.
    [/quote]

You forget.
    I am not the one saying he's doing everything right.
    The only thing I am saying is he is not the one to blame for everything that happens.
    That has been my point forever.
    What you seem to leave out is some of the good choices he has made such as taking a knee against Carolina, benching TJ for Frerrote, bringing in good players, setting the scheme that does seem to be working if it weren't for players "dropping the ball".
    My point to you is it is not just black and white and you seem to think it is.
    I can go on and on as well.
    If you didn't care why did you start questioning what I said?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234