Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Json is offline GM

Re: SI.com Rips Culpepper

I thought it was a great read and made many factiol points. Culpepper displayed nothing but a lack of leadership. I expecially agreed with the comment about how the Vikings where 1-3 last year and are guys throw a fricken boat cruise party. I thought that same thing last year when it happened and I feel the same way now. Good riddance Daunte I'm glad your not a Viking anymore.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I was just talking about the open mind part. You do with most football related topics but any with most other issues....well open mind isn't how I'd describe it. I'm the same way so its not like I'm ragging on you. I just got a kick out of that comment in your post.

[color=red]

Del Rio Guest

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I was just talking about the open mind part. You do with most football related topics but any with most other issues....well open mind isn't how I'd describe it. I'm the same way so its not like I'm ragging on you. I just got a kick out of that comment in your post.
    Nope I'm against extreeme anything. If your extreemly religious to the point of being ignorant we wont be able to chat. If you are an extreeme fan of someone to the point of seeing past the information we have we wont be able to chat.

Because I have no problem discussing anything with anyone as long as we stick to whatever we have to use, but when we start making up our own truths to support a feeling then the gloves come off and it becomes more about trying to exploit the ignorance then it does about learning something from an intelligent conversation.

My biggest problem is my typing always comes off harsh. People who know me can tell when I am joking, and usually if I offend anyone I will explain I was joking or whatever. Most of the time I just don't care enough to explain so it stays the way it is.

This is why I can turn a 2 page post with Caine into 26. We all have our opinions and there is nothing wrong with defending them with all you have. My problem is when people start lying/exaggerating/dry humping, thats when it becomes an issue to me.

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

I thought this was a good read. yes its obvious, and unfortunate. lets move on. I liked culpepper. I like johnson. I love the Vikings.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

There was nothing in there that was new to us PPO'ers but I'm sure it will be interesting reading around the rest of the league who thought we were so dumb for pulling that deal (and a few guys on here). In the CBS power ranking the Fins had moved into 5th simply on the basis of getting Culpepper. I don't believe that for one minute. They better have one heck of a offensive line there to give him about 2 minutes to throw the ball deep and have receivers who can cat it. Last I head they didn't have that kind of line.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Interesting...still...I wish him well...except for that one game next season when he plays against us...then he can throw four INTs and get sacked five or six times!
    You forgot about the 1 or 2 fumbles he will have as he always does! :lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

DaunteHoF is going to cry in his cereal for days after reading this thread!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    There was nothing in there that was new to us PPO'ers but I'm sure it will be interesting reading around the rest of the league who thought we were so dumb for pulling that deal (and a few guys on here). In the CBS power ranking the Fins had moved into 5th simply on the basis of getting Culpepper. I don't believe that for one minute. They better have one heck of a offensive line there to give him about 2 minutes to throw the ball deep and have receivers who can cat it. Last I head they didn't have that kind of line.
    PeP could always take off and run for some yardage if the blocking isn't there..... :wink:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Yeah, but if he does that he'll probably fumble or get seriously injured again! And frankly, I don't care if he does! I really liked him before, but then he demanded to be let go, so I say who cares?!
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Pepp brought that upon himself.. I am glad he is no longer a Viking, it would have been hard for the team to overlook this incident and try and build a winning team.. He will have problems in Miami.. If for anyother reason than he will try to hard to fit in, and we all know when he tries to push things, he is a int, and fumble king... I hope the Vikes pick him apart in their game(that is if he plays) I am guessing the league will make that game a Monday Night Game..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast