Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

SI.com Rips Culpepper

I tried to find a similar posting, but didn't see one. This is an interesting article that challenges the leadership quality and character of good ol' Daunte. I know everyone's trying to forget him, and abandon discussion of him, but it's a good read. This guy really rips him a part, and paints a pretty bleak future for him. Check it out.

In need of repair
    Jeffri Chadiha, SI.com

Let's get something straight right from the start: Daunte Culpepper's image problems didn't end with a favorable court ruling in Minneapolis on Tuesday. He can't hide behind that good fortune -- a Hennepin County judge decided that he had nothing to do with the Minnesota Vikings' Love Boat scandal last fall -- and he can only bask so long in the adulation of Miami Dolphins fans who can't wait to see him playing quarterback for their team this season. Eventually, Culpepper will face reality. He's simply inflicted too much damage on his once sterling reputation for it all to disappear . . . (read the entire article below)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cnnsi-inneedofrepair&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SI.com Rips Culpepper

Interesting...still...I wish him well...except for that one game next season when he plays against us...then he can throw four INTs and get sacked five or six times!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Yep great article, but it really serves no point. Its all been said before. This guy who did the article should be called "Captain Obvious"

Del Rio Guest

No one can write an article that is simply neutral in a matter. I mean exagerations are rampant in this one, as they have been in other article slandering Childress.

I say if you can't present the facts and do so with an open mind then you have no buisiness writing lol.

twiztedfait is offline Starter

It is nice to see that side of the story. That is how I feel about the whole thing.

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

who the hell wrote this article and why the hell didn't anyone tell me we made the playoffs? I'm pretty sure I would have liked to watch that game.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"badbois" wrote:
    who the hell wrote this article and why the hell didn't anyone tell me we made the playoffs? I'm pretty sure I would have liked to watch that game.

". . . took over that same offense after Culpepper's injury and nearly led Minnesota to the playoffs."
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

I just hope we can move past him and start a new vikings franchise

Thanks PurpleMafia

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    No one can write an article that is simply neutral in a matter. I mean exagerations are rampant in this one, as they have been in other article slandering Childress.

I say if you can't present the facts and do so with an open mind then you have no buisiness writing lol.
    :shock:

Who logged in with Del's account?

[color=red]

Del Rio Guest

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

:shock:

Who logged in with Del's account?
    "This brings me to the issue of Culpepper's leadership. He just hasn't shown much lately. Aside from doing one exclusive interview with ESPN, he's refused to face tough questions about this offseason from any other media outlets. This is a problem, because Culpepper brought this drama to the public's eye through his frequent e-mails in the first place. If he wants to play spin doctor, he needs to accept that the media won't let this stuff die just because he has shut down his computer. In short, he needs to become the stand-up guy he used to be."

I agree with this.........are you happy Mensa /cry................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast