Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Re: Shredderguy riddle...

So...who is the shredderguy, and why should we believe anything he says? Does he have inside information?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

He has called almost everything that the vikes did this offseason.

jellovike is offline Starter

As much as I'd love for us to be able to get the Edge I think the pricetag is too high. Also, I get the feeling this shredderguy is playing with us and that he's just talking about us getting Eraser signed for camp this week.
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ADubya26" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    I hope its not Edge. He has knee problems from what i hear thats why no one wanted him. Also I want C4 to become our start RB.
    I want C4 to be our man too, but you gotta admit it would be sweet to trade Bennett and Onterrio away and have a RB depth chart like this:

Edgerrin James - feature back
    Ciatrick Fason - back up feature
    Mewelde Moore - recieving back
    Moe Williams - short yardage guy if needed
    If I was the colts and was going to trade EJ, I would probably ask for Moore along with Bennett or Fason and Bennett.

I also think that EJ is good and would like to have him on the team but I don't want to pay that much to him each year.

The other guys we have can do what EJ does.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

dang you guys got me thinking, i don't think that shredder guy means anything though. e.j. would be edge, but i sure hope for sure we get vanderjact cause he would be awesome. now if we could get edge and run his butt off and let our defense hurt teams and put them on the injury reserve that would be cool. if we got edge and vanderjact nobody could beat us this year we would be the favorites to win. plus we have all year till the playoffs to gel on defense and offense so im not worried about all that crap people are saying.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    I bet all the network jacka$$es are all real sorry the soon to be SB champs are only on MNF one time this season, and the Packers are on multiple times WTF?
    yeah and i heard people are worried cause green bay gets so much prime time and they have such a crappy team nobody wants to watch them

"ADubya26" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Yea, it would suck if we gave up that stuff to only have him one season. But, we're wanting to make a title run this year, with him, our chances sharply increase. Also, winning a championship might help persuade him to stay a few more years.
    Well we all know Tice is hanging on to his job right now and he needs to make a huge run to keep it. I dont want Tice to coach after next year (I want Jim Johnson of the Eagles), but if I were Tice I would be doing everything in my power to put together a team so he can hang on to his job.
    tice didn't have much to work with since he started,now that the team is allowed to spend some money he can get talent, im tired of people saying he's a bad coach.

chilifoot is offline Starter

yeah, tice is a great coach....

what? not buying it?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"VikesFan111" wrote:
    Uh...I think he means that it would be weird that Erasmus James is going to be at minicamp b/c he is from Wisconsin. He was referring to training camp and our picks. I think a lot of you are digging a little.

You are 100% correct.

I love when people try and make something out of nothing.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "VikesFan111" wrote:
    Uh...I think he means that it would be weird that Erasmus James is going to be at minicamp b/c he is from Wisconsin. He was referring to training camp and our picks. I think a lot of you are digging a little.

You are 100% correct.

I love when people try and make something out of nothing.
    I know I am digging, but given Shredderguy's track record why wouldnt you dig for something? I mean when he foreshadowed us signing Cowart all he said was "Cowart likes the color purple". I came to my own conclusions on that one.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234