Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Shredderguy riddle...

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Yea, it would suck if we gave up that stuff to only have him one season. But, we're wanting to make a title run this year, with him, our chances sharply increase. Also, winning a championship might help persuade him to stay a few more years.
    Well we all know Tice is hanging on to his job right now and he needs to make a huge run to keep it. I dont want Tice to coach after next year (I want Jim Johnson of the Eagles), but if I were Tice I would be doing everything in my power to put together a team so he can hang on to his job.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"ADubya26" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Yea, it would suck if we gave up that stuff to only have him one season. But, we're wanting to make a title run this year, with him, our chances sharply increase. Also, winning a championship might help persuade him to stay a few more years.
    Well we all know Tice is hanging on to his job right now and he needs to make a huge run to keep it. I dont want Tice to coach after next year (I want Jim Johnson of the Eagles), but if I were Tice I would be doing everything in my power to put together a team so he can hang on to his job.
    Yep, I agree with that. Tice is definately looking to make a run into the playoffs this season because his job is at risk. Jim Johnson is the D Coordinator right? If so, that guy is scary good with defensive schemes. I do like Tice though, he is a players coach and I think he's a cool guy.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:

Yep, I agree with that. Tice is definately looking to make a run into the playoffs this season because his job is at risk. Jim Johnson is the D Coordinator right? If so, that guy is scary good with defensive schemes. I do like Tice though, he is a players coach and I think he's a cool guy.
    Yeah Jim Johnson is the D.C. for the Iggles. With the talent we have on D, I think a coach like Johnson would make them a great unit. Can you say blitz?

"ADubya26" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:

Yeah Jim Johnson is the D.C. for the Iggles. With the talent we have on D, I think a coach like Johnson would make them a great unit. Can you say blitz?
    If we had Jim Johnson anywhere on our staff, not only would I say blitz, I'd say... I hope you have a good back-up QB!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

If we could have any HC I would want to have Cowher, because I just envision The Purple People Eaters Revisited pounding on Favre and the Packers and seeing Cowher looking over at Sherman with that scoul of his and asking him if he has had enough yet.

Purple Pride level fising through the roof again!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    If we could have any HC I would want to have Cowher, because I just envision The Purple People Eaters Revisited pounding on Favre and the Packers and seeing Cowher looking over at Sherman with that scoul of his and asking him if he has had enough yet.

Purple Pride level fising through the roof again!
    I completely agree with that man, IMO, Cowher is the, no disrespect to Tice, best coach in the NFL. I like watching Pitt. games sometimes just to see him stick that chin out and start spitting all over everyone when he talks. :lol:

I can just see Cowher in practice : "Drop down and give me 20 you pu$$y!" I love that.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I love it when Cowher gets mad at the Ref and he points his finger in the Refs face and spits on him as he talks. Man that is awesome.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Honestly I would not want Cower as the coach. He has a history of some serious underachievement with his teams in the playoffs when it is one and done.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"FuadFan" wrote:
    Honestly I would not want Cower as the coach. He has a history of some serious underachievement with his teams in the playoffs when it is one and done.
    Agree completely.

Plus you would have to see him crying like a baby holding CPep on the sidelines.

Not for me.
    I.B.O.T. #213

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast