Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    "It's become rote around here this week to call Miserable Suburban Guy radio, e-mail local sports cable networks or post on Redskins blogs about Jason Campbell's regression, to the point that some warped louts believe the starting quarterback should be benched in favor of Todd Collins.

    But 13 weeks into the season, Zorn can't bluff anyone anymore with mediocre cards. This is a tape league; if they don't know what's coming in September, they might have a pretty good guess by Thanksgiving. It's why the Giants jumped several Redskins plays on Sunday, anticipating what the offense was doing because they had seen it before in a video room.

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/commen...es-178673.html

    Could the honeymoon be over already?
    Silly impatient yutz Deadskins fans.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    I really liked the Red Skins and Zorn when the season started and thought he was decent. I dunno what to think now

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    "mblack76" wrote:
    I really liked the Red Skins and Zorn when the season started and thought he was decent. I dunno what to think now
    Living within spitting distance of them, I get to listen to their yutz fans on the local radio shows and trust me, they have no patience.

    It started with pre-season guffaws, smoothed out a bit as they won a few, but as the other teams have got some tape on him (as the article explains) things are starting to get ugly with the yutz's already.

    I can't wait to see them lose this weekend.
    By the way, I have almost as much disdain for the Deadskins as I do for the PUKERS..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    [size=20pt]Redskins are far from fine[/size]

    "It was easy to think about the Super Bowl when the Redskins were 4-1 and 6-2. With an aggressive offense and road victories over Dallas and Philadelphia, the Redskins looked like a contender. Now in the final month, the Redskins have become the great pretender.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/commen...ne-178383.html

    A Viking fan in Deadskin country chuckles to himself....... ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    mblack76's Avatar
    mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    412

    Re: Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mblack76" wrote:
    I really liked the Red Skins and Zorn when the season started and thought he was decent. I dunno what to think now
    Living within spitting distance of them, I get to listen to their yutz fans on the local radio shows and trust me, they have no patience.

    It started with pre-season guffaws, smoothed out a bit as they won a few, but as the other teams have got some tape on him (as the article explains) things are starting to get ugly with the yutz's already.

    I can't wait to see them lose this weekend.
    By the way, I have almost as much disdain for the Deadskins as I do for the PUKERS..... ;D
    You have lots of 'disdain' to share I see

    I thought the Seattle win would ease the pressure. However, the way they dropped points during the second half of the season would piss any fan off. When they won, they won convincingly. Reminds me of Chilly's rookie year. Remember the fast start we had?

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    "mblack76" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mblack76" wrote:
    I really liked the Red Skins and Zorn when the season started and thought he was decent. I dunno what to think now
    Living within spitting distance of them, I get to listen to their yutz fans on the local radio shows and trust me, they have no patience.

    It started with pre-season guffaws, smoothed out a bit as they won a few, but as the other teams have got some tape on him (as the article explains) things are starting to get ugly with the yutz's already.

    I can't wait to see them lose this weekend.
    By the way, I have almost as much disdain for the Deadskins as I do for the PUKERS..... ;D
    You have lots of 'disdain' to share I see

    I thought the Seattle win would ease the pressure. However, the way they dropped points during the second half of the season would piss any fan off. When they won, they won convincingly. Reminds me of Chilly's rookie year. Remember the fast start we had?
    I see alot of the Vikes in the current Deadskins when it comes to how the Coaching Staff is inflicting their will on a team as well as the fans perception of how that same staff (well just the HC) is ruining a good team.

    Can't wait until next year when teams are even more familiar with the scheme and the Skins try to fill holes in the roster without draft picks or CAP room without letting fan favorite players go..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Shortsightedness Causes Headaches

    [size=15pt]They're Sinking In Shallow Water[/size]

    "Playoffs? What playoffs? The Washington Redskins, so hot two months ago, can't remember to rush an extra point.

    After a stinker of a 23-7 loss to the Super Bowl champion Giants yesterday at FedEx Field, one in which rookie coach Jim Zorn spent much of the day fuming at his discombobulated team on the sideline, the Redskins find themselves in dire need not merely of a win, but of a winning streak if they are to keep their season alive in January.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/commen...er-177907.html
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. With ownership comes headaches
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 11:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •