Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Shocking-Week One

My surprise was the Colts D. I know, I know they only played against the Ravens, but they stopped Jamal Lewis pretty well and that is tough to do. The biggest surprise of a team for this past weekend would have to be the 49ers though. Stupid St. Louis was my survivor pick, and I didn't survive!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hey, did any one see the Carolina Low-lights. In the last 1:30 of the first half, they had one ball dropped in the end zone, fumbled the ball and got it back, got another set of downs. Then they threw two balls to the end zone and had both of them called back because of a yellow flag for the WR stepping out of bounds on his own.

Can you believe that? Two TDs called back because the WR stepped out of bounds. It was on back to back plays. Crazy!

NO was suppose to win that game.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Hey, did any one see the Carolina Low-lights. In the last 1:30 of the first half, they had one ball dropped in the end zone, fumbled the ball and got it back, got another set of downs. Then they threw two balls to the end zone and had both of them called back because of a yellow flag for the WR stepping out of bounds on his own.

Can you believe that? Two TDs called back because the WR stepped out of bounds. It was on back to back plays. Crazy!

NO was suppose to win that game.
    Hmmmm.......I didn't see it but that dosent supprise me.
    After many years of watching pro-ball I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe that the refs did everything in their power to dictate the outcomes of many a game on sunday.

SamDawg84 Guest

that was a weird week

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"hic-agvike77" wrote:
    After many years of watching pro-ball I'd be lying if I said I didn't believe that the refs did everything in their power to dictate the outcomes of many a game on sunday.
    This game though, the refs were right on those calls anyway.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "hic-agvike77" wrote:
    This game though, the refs were right on those calls anyway.
    I'm sure they were right. The refs are only human so there is a margin of error, they make the right call most of the time and botch a few now and then. I was refering more along the lines of how the rules are selectively enforced more often than not.

Looking at you post now thow I think I miss understood when you said "NO was supposed to win" and went off on my own little tangent lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123