Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sherman done soon in Green Bay ???

"FuadFan" wrote:
    They still have Favre though and we got Williamson to help with the loss of Moss not to replace it.
    It was totally to ease and appease the fans. I am glad we have Troy but it was done to ease the minds for both teams. Same with GB and their fans, they know that Favre is close to retirement and it was done to ease minds.

That is just my opinion believe what you want.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"WaywardHoosier" wrote:
    The Packers have become an old team with no new outstanding talent. Favre will be lucky to not get injuered this year. Sherman doesn't have the top talent in the NFL anymore and the Packers are not rebuilding either. The Packers are back to the Packers of the 70's and 80's, losing records and hoping for 8-8 of 9-7.

Put a fork in the Packers they are done.
    I am surprised that Favre came back this season.

I think that the Pack is trying to rebuild, I think they are trying to be competative (average) while getting rid of high priced contracts and overated players. They better bust their butts next off season or the fans really have something to be upset about.

I wouldn't day they are done. If Favre didn't throw all those picks, even just one less in that game against the Bucs, they could have won that game. BTW, the Bucs are 3-0, they have ended up eaking them out, not like they have kicked teams butts up and down the field.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

While I have predicted that Tice will outlast Sherman, that isn't my only wish. I wish they would keep Sherman, and hand him back his GM duties. I was CRUSHED when they took them away. Yanking Batman's outta the second round (A. Carrol), and jumping ahead of us to take a...well, punter.... can't be done by just anyone. They have canned several DC's. I am sure they will decide that the one they have has the proof of his Miami past, and not can him. Who is up to bat next? Yep, of the two Mike's, I still think Sherman will be the first to go, but, I can think of two Mikes off the top of my head that SHOULD have went at latest last year, before either of these two Mikes. Oh well, Maybe all the NFC, can just play musical Mike's. I sure hope we don't end up with Martz once the music stops.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

and i guess losing to the browns is pretty low. mabye then you have to blame the coach because everyone has more talent than the browns.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12