Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Him

    I did not mean briggs getting tatered, flattened, squished, rolled over, punked, layed out, waffle-stomped, bunsoned, whatever, that happened to urlacher, Briggs = good (for a bear)- except when he flees the scene of a crime, urlacher= second best on his team. He is not anywhere near as good as Merriman
    Tuco the world.....

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Him

    excuse me, "MUNSON'd", not bunson'd. that's what the bus did to urlacher. See "Kingpin."
    Tuco the world.....

  3. #13
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Hi

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    I did not mean briggs getting tatered, flattened, squished, rolled over, punked, layed out, waffle-stomped, bunsoned, whatever, that happened to urlacher, Briggs = good (for a bear)- except when he flees the scene of a crime, urlacher= second best on his team. He is not anywhere near as good as Merriman
    You can not be serious.

    Brian Urlacher is far and away the best linebacker in the NFL.

    Merriman is a piece of trash. No different than Joey Porter besides the steroids. He blitzes 90% of the time completely off the edge, teams don't know where he's coming from. He made 62 tackles last season. That's horrendous, Antoine Winfield had like twice as many as a corner.

    Ok sure, he had 17 sacks. LT made over 100 tackles the year he had 20.5 sacks.

    Brian Urlacher had a million tackles and is as good in coverage as most safeties. "But he's not that good of a block shedder" The number of tackles he made says otherwise.

    If it weren't for Brian Urlacher, no one on the bears defense would be as good as they are.

    No comparison between him and Merriman. Not even close.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Him

    Not sure where you are coming from, but "as good as most safeties in coverage?" O,kay whatever. I am not here to cheerlead for urlacher. He is a bear. Thus I will denegrate him at every oppurtunity. I don't play fantasy football,so I don't have to like him. Merriman is better. Just look at his dance ;D
    Tuco the world.....

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Him

    Oh, I am not cheerleading merriman either, I just like him better than urlacher (see division rivalry etc...
    Tuco the world.....

  6. #16
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Hi

    And I apologize for the double post(Jereamiah you might want to watch out for those too haha), but why is it so difficult to believe that most NFL players are clean?

    Their body is their life, and they work year round, starting in high school usually to get as big and fast as they are.

    They represent the elite <1% of the population in terms of physical attributes and athleticism. I do not believe for one second that more that 10% of players are users. Urlacher is definitely clean, I have a tremendous amount of respect for him.


    You say they're on HGH, well let me ask you this. Why don't all of these MLB players look like guys in the NFL?


    I'm 6'4 270 pounds at around 20%
    body fat(which Im trying to lose), that means I have 225 on lean body mass. If I had the body fat of Brian Urlacher, which I estimate to be around 10-12% I'd weigh 243. Urlacher weighs 255, 10 pounds more muscle on the same height frame as me. I've been weight lifting inconsistently for 3 years(Urlacher is a 29 year old professional athlete whos been training year round for the past 10-15 years to get to where he is) and I'm 18 years old, does that make me a juicer? Just because these guys have impressive stats does not mean they aren't clean.

    They're genetic freaks.


    Or Super Freaks

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    1,148

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Him

    Not sure if you are talking to me, but I just said maybe urlacher is better at hiding his usage then merriman. Genetic freaks? I know a few lady wrestlers that wouyld fit that bill ;D
    Tuco the world.....

  8. #18
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Hi

    "Mr" wrote:
    And I apologize for the double post(Jereamiah you might want to watch out for those too haha), but why is it so difficult to believe that most NFL players are clean?

    Their body is their life, and they work year round, starting in high school usually to get as big and fast as they are.

    They represent the elite <1% of the population in terms of physical attributes and athleticism. I do not believe for one second that more that 10% of players are users. Urlacher is definitely clean, I have a tremendous amount of respect for him.


    You say they're on HGH, well let me ask you this. Why don't all of these MLB players look like guys in the NFL?


    I'm 6'4 270 pounds at around 20%
    body fat(which Im trying to lose), that means I have 225 on lean body mass. If I had the body fat of Brian Urlacher, which I estimate to be around 10-12% I'd weigh 243. Urlacher weighs 255, 10 pounds more muscle on the same height frame as me. I've been weight lifting inconsistently for 3 years and I'm 18 years old, does that make me a juicer? Just because these guys have impressive stats does not mean they aren't clean.

    They're genetic freaks.


    Or Super Freaks
    so can i call you a superfreak??
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  9. #19
    vike68 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    122

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Him

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    You are in denial if you dont think Urlacher or any other gigantic human being in today's NFL dont use roids or hgh. I just think its funny that SI on the inside cover had an add with meriman in it. Kind of a hypercrit. Now everybody his hounding my boy Ankiel for using HGH in 2004. Who gives a S**t! It entertains us when we do have roided up gigantic mofo's smashing into each other......
    Ankiel used HGH cause it was perscribed by his doctor when he was injured. Ankiel, met with the the mlb officials and it has been cleared. I watched Ankiel when he was in the minors, hes from my hometown. Was a shame when he couldnt control his pitches anymore, he coulda been an amazing pitcher but hes still a good hitter. he was always a good hitter, even as a pitcher

    i hate the idea of dieing before another winning season

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Shawne Merriman on Brian Urlacher: I Don't Know Him, I Don't Care to Know Hi

    "Vikestand" wrote:
    You are in denial if you dont think Urlacher or any other gigantic human being in today's NFL dont use roids or hgh. I just think its funny that SI on the inside cover had an add with meriman in it. Kind of a hypercrit. Now everybody his hounding my boy Ankiel for using HGH in 2004. Who gives a S**t! It entertains us when we do have roided up gigantic mofo's smashing into each other......
    Funny stuff


    Roids are illegal though, not just in sports but everywhere.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bears LB Brian Urlacher out for season
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:58 AM
  2. Don't Ask Brian Urlacher About Brian Urlacher's Injuries
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
  3. Adrian Peterson vs. Brian Urlacher
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Brian Urlacher, Gleefully Handsy
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
  5. MOVED: Brian Urlacher, Gleefully Handsy
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 10:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •