Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: SHAME ON MNF TOP 36

well.. some of the stuff wasnt exactly football moments..
    but the 99yrd run.. had to show that, i mean, its histroy

but therre could have been more plays, and less non-plays
    i m better than you, so just give up...

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Well I guess I shouldn't generalize by saying "the media", when in fact it is MNF production people who I am chastising! Sensitive? Maybe a little! I've been a Viking fan for over 40 years now and what some of us old timers have gone through with the team will make anyone a little sensitive! I just think if the MNF folks put all that time and effort into a final show, supposedly hilighting the best, most significant plays and games in it and somehow put all that goofy crap in over Moss's debut in Lambeau shows that it was more of a list of popular moments of the show with teams and players they "like". I just think that game was significant, entertaining, but was avoided because it invovled a Packer downfall...and that's not "popular". But fear not, I won't lose any sleep over it! Just pointing it out.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Maybe we can petition the NFL Films archives to use video editing to replace all the Vikings players with generic players in all the highlight plays.

We can say it's in the name of political correctness.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

Well the packers suck so of course after they get lucky and beat the Vikes its going to be a major deal that the only reason they were 3rd on the list

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

It is ridiculous. A game where two HUGE rivals are undefeated on -Monday- night and no mention? I don't understand why people don't like the Vikes. And if they do, they are givin off the vibe that they don't.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

to us, it was an amazing game. he beat the hell out of our rivals. if it was Vikings MNF moments, that would be #1.

but to everyone else, it was just a lopsided victory. who else besides vikings fans care? most people probably didnt even watch the whole game. get over it.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

This will only make it that much sweeter when the Vikes win it all...multiple times! MNF can kiss my ass!!! GOOD RIDDANCE from ABC!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

For me, as a Vikes fan, it would be hard to beat the MNF game when Walker Lee Ashley intercepted a ball late in the game and had a long return for a touchdown against the Bears. We would have lost that game had it not been for that play.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12