Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Sean Taylor's Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    Sean Taylor's Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94rmkbFMyU

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    That hit was uncalled for. It's the freakin pro bowl.. No need to go out and kill a punter like that in the pro bowl. Regular season is a different story.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    I would've done the same thing.
    Silly kicker, football is for men
    :P

  4. #4
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    That hit was uncalled for. It's the freakin pro bowl.. No need to go out and kill a punter like that in the pro bowl. Regular season is a different story.
    It was a hell of a hit and it was AWESOME to watch just because it's Sean Taylor creaming a punter, but I agree it was uncalled for.

  5. #5
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman



    OUCH.

    One HELL of a hit but not the place for it, not in the freakin' Pro Bowl.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #6
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    Taylor is without a doubt the hardest hitter in the game.


    It's kind of ridiculous to hit a punter in the probowl.... but he was running, if he laid out a running back like that it would be no big deal. Once that punter starts running, I say he's fair game, even in the pro bowl. If it were on a roughing the kicker type play then I'd have a problem with it, but this time the guy chose to run the ball, and that's what happens when you run it, you get hit.

  7. #7
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    "Mr" wrote:
    Taylor is without a doubt the hardest hitter in the game.


    It's kind of ridiculous to hit a punter in the probowl.... but he was running, if he laid out a running back like that it would be no big deal. Once that punter starts running, I say he's fair game, even in the pro bowl. If it were on a roughing the kicker type play then I'd have a problem with it, but this time the guy chose to run the ball, and that's what happens when you run it, you get hit.
    Our own Greg Blue is no slouch either.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  8. #8
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Taylor is without a doubt the hardest hitter in the game.


    It's kind of ridiculous to hit a punter in the probowl.... but he was running, if he laid out a running back like that it would be no big deal. Once that punter starts running, I say he's fair game, even in the pro bowl. If it were on a roughing the kicker type play then I'd have a problem with it, but this time the guy chose to run the ball, and that's what happens when you run it, you get hit.
    Our own Greg Blue is no slouch either.
    He'll be pounding punters in February in no time!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    Wow, just fricken wow!

    I have a entire folder of his video clips and he is the real deal.
    Nobody is the NFL is more of a headhunter than Taylor.

    Who cares if it was the dang Pro Bowl?
    Who wants to be shown-up by a punter?
    Taylor was born and trained to be an animal.
    All of the sudden he has to turn it off?

    I would love to see this guy as a Viking someday!

  10. #10
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Sean Taylors Pro Bowl hit on Brian Moorman

    I LOVED THE JAPANESE VERSION !!!


    Punter + Run the Ball = Dead Meat


    * Clean hard hit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sean Taylor leading Pro Bowl voting
    By cyviking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 12:14 PM
  2. Don't Ask Brian Urlacher About Brian Urlacher's Injuries
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
  3. Taylor's fumbles aren't seen as sign
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 03:15 AM
  4. Fullback foretold Taylor's success
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 05:28 AM
  5. Chester Taylor's contract
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 01:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •