Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Seahawks | Peterson scheduled to visit

"UndisputedVike" wrote:
    I've been saying everysince the first day of FA, This is becoming another Red Mccombs year. Only it's not a money problem. Our coach is picking out the worst of the worst and doing nothing in FA...This is crap.
    Re-signing a probowl reciever, signing arguably the best guard in the entire NFL, and getting the next best FA guard in for a visit is definitely the "worst of the worst." According to some web sites with people that actually watch tape and judge talent, our RB is in the top four of FA backs and nearly all agree that he can be better than J Lewis. But yeah, because you've never seen him or probably never heard of him he absolutely sucks and so does our coach.

[color=red]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Peterson isn't the same player he was before his achilles injury 2 years ago. He is probably horribly overpriced. It seems like all anyone want around here is a big name.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

yeah shut up with your big name people... it is not like we need them to draw attendence, we have plenty of that ... we can develop or own big name people... SS and LB in the draft....

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    I've been saying everysince the first day of FA, This is becoming another Red Mccombs year. Only it's not a money problem. Our coach is picking out the worst of the worst and doing nothing in FA...This is crap.
    Re-signing a probowl reciever, signing arguably the best guard in the entire NFL, and getting the next best FA guard in for a visit is definitely the "worst of the worst." According to some web sites with people that actually watch tape and judge talent, our RB is in the top four of FA backs and nearly all agree that he can be better than J Lewis. But yeah, because you've never seen him or probably never heard of him he absolutely sucks and so does our coach.
    Seattle could still re-sign Hutch...we don't have him for sure yet.
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I didn't say we have him. The post I was replying to said our coach is doing nothing in FA and I said what he has done. Everyhting I said regarding what the Vikes have done in FA is fact. Read it twice if you have to. Nice try

[color=red]

sabatajh is offline Rookie

I think we've made some good signings but it's no where near enough. I think we should definatley make a run at peterson. He is a probowler and proved last year he can stay healthy. I'm just not convinced that just signing Leber and drafting a rookie is good enough for the Tampa 2.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

peterson is more of a DE than a LB
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I didn't say we have him. The post I was replying to said our coach is doing nothing in FA and I said what he has done. Everyhting I said regarding what the Vikes have done in FA is fact. Read it twice if you have to. Nice try
    you did say we re-signed a pro bowl receiver, which is techinically incorrect..i do agree with your post, but we only re-signed a pro bowl kick returner
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Peterson isn't the same player he was before his achilles injury 2 years ago. He is probably horribly overpriced. It seems like all anyone want around here is a big name.
    yah, doesnt seem like people remember picking up guys like robinson, wiggins, cowart, pat williams, longwell, kluwe, marcus robinson..all good player that have had some people on this site saying "why are we signing this no name?"..people need to remember that we are watching film on these guys and scouting them years before they become available..everybody is unproven at some point in their career, its the opportunity that can translate into greatness

Prophet Guest

Dolphins | Peterson to visit
    Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:08:14 -0800

Greg A. Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports free agent LB Julian Peterson (49ers) is expected to visit the Miami Dolphins Monday, March 20.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast