Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: San Francisco Offers Scott Linehan Offensive Coordinator Job

"Marrdro" wrote:

What?
    How in the hell does that work?

Seriously, think about it for a minute.
    No way in the hell that process works based on what we know....

a.
    Limited time to get a call in and have the QB call it in the huddle, get to the line, make pre-snap read/adj.
    b.
    Throw in the wildcard were the Chiller is yelling at the ref right after a play instead of relaying in the play that he selects from Bevell.
    c.
    When the QB comes to the side line he talks with Bevell (timeouts) Rodgers when we don't have the ball.

I need to see what you read that causes you to believe that process is in effect what is going on instead of the myriad of articles over the last 8 months or so were he has said Bevell is making the calls. :
    oh I don't know... how long do you need to say " don't throw the ball TJ, hand off to the RB "
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

What?

a.
    Limited time to get a call in and have the QB call it in the huddle, get to the line, make pre-snap read/adj.
    b.
    Throw in the wildcard were the Chiller is yelling at the ref right after a play instead of relaying in the play that he selects from Bevell.
    c.
    When the QB comes to the side line he talks with Bevell (timeouts) Rodgers when we don't have the ball.

I need to see what you read that causes you to believe that process is in effect what is going on instead of the myriad of articles over the last 8 months or so were he has said Bevell is making the calls. :
    oh I don't know... how long do you need to say " don't throw the ball TJ, hand off to the RB "

;D
    Now your just funnin with me my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Scott Linehan declines O-Coordinator Job with 9ers

The Lions grabbed him as their o-coordinator.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

What?

a.
    b.
    c.

;D
    Shit Tjack had 9tds in 5 starts. Peterson had 10td in 16starts. Have to start calling him Tarvaris All Day Jackson.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:

What?

a.
    b.
    c.

I recall those articles stating that he was going to hand over MORE, NOT ALL of the play calling duties.

BTW..........

"Marrdro" wrote:

I still find it funny how people believe everything that comes out of a coaches mouth.

Chiller Speak, much like Denny Speak, should be taken with a certain amount of skepticism.

;D

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

What?

a.
    b.
    c.

I recall those articles stating that he was going to hand over MORE, NOT ALL of the play calling duties.

BTW..........

"Marrdro" wrote:

I still find it funny how people believe everything that comes out of a coaches mouth.

Chiller Speak, much like Denny Speak, should be taken with a certain amount of skepticism.

;D
    You like that one don't you........

Key is when to apply the "certain amount" rule.......In this case, what is to be gained by hiding who is calling the plays?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

What?

a.
    b.
    c.

BTW..........

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Key is when to apply the "certain amount" rule.......In this case, what is to be gained by hiding who is calling the plays?
    When your HC is already under scruitiny.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

What?

a.
    b.
    c.

BTW..........

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

When your HC is already under scruitiny.
    LOL, when isn't our HC under scrutiny?
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234