Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    For all of his shortcomings (and there are many) T.O. actually found a way to impress me yesterday.

    On Dallas's fourth offensive play of the game, Jones breaks out to the left side and is off to the races for 77 yards and a TD, tieing for 5th longest TD run in team history.
    What does this have to with T.O.?
    If you watch the replay, Jones is being chased by three Saints defenders.
    Now, even though Jones most likely could have outrun the defenders, suddenly you see a white jersey streaking down the sidelines after the group, catching them, and passing the defenders to get between them and Jones and offer any blocking if needed for Jones.
    Even though the play was pretty much in the bag, T.O. kept working for the play.
    Impressed me.
    I have a hard time questioning his work ethic on the field when I see stuff like that.

    It is too bad he has all of his other issues.
    He can definitely play some good ball.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    For all of his shortcomings (and there are many) T.O. actually found a way to impress me yesterday.

    On Dallas's fourth offensive play of the game, Jones breaks out to the left side and is off to the races for 77 yards and a TD, tieing for 5th longest TD run in team history.
    What does this have to with T.O.?
    If you watch the replay, Jones is being chased by three Saints defenders.
    Now, even though Jones most likely could have outrun the defenders, suddenly you see a white jersey streaking down the sidelines after the group, catching them, and passing the defenders to get between them and Jones and offer any blocking if needed for Jones.
    Even though the play was pretty much in the bag, T.O. kept working for the play.
    Impressed me.
    I have a hard time questioning his work ethic on the field when I see stuff like that.

    It is too bad he has all of his other issues.
    He can definitely play some good ball.
    Saw that, too.
    The cynical part of me wonders if he did it so he could hog in on Jones's TD celebration.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    For all of his shortcomings (and there are many) T.O. actually found a way to impress me yesterday.

    On Dallas's fourth offensive play of the game, Jones breaks out to the left side and is off to the races for 77 yards and a TD, tieing for 5th longest TD run in team history.
    What does this have to with T.O.?
    If you watch the replay, Jones is being chased by three Saints defenders.
    Now, even though Jones most likely could have outrun the defenders, suddenly you see a white jersey streaking down the sidelines after the group, catching them, and passing the defenders to get between them and Jones and offer any blocking if needed for Jones.
    Even though the play was pretty much in the bag, T.O. kept working for the play.
    Impressed me.
    I have a hard time questioning his work ethic on the field when I see stuff like that.

    It is too bad he has all of his other issues.
    He can definitely play some good ball.
    Saw that, too.
    The cynical part of me wonders if he did it so he could hog in on Jones's TD celebration.

    =Z=
    Me too!
    If he would JUST let his play speak for itself, he could be one of the most popular players in the NFL...instead of just a media whore!
    He truly lives up to my nickname for him...T-HO (T being used as a dimunitive...short for petite, which means little in French...and HO, short for whore).
    Little Whore...fits him perfectly!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    vikesboy2003 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    59

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    Hopefully all three of you saw Terrible Owens drop the deepball that hit him right in the numbers!!! He did have Fred Thomas all over him BUT, that is also something Randy wouldn't do!!

  5. #5
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    Yep, I saw that as well.. It didn't surprise me much and I will tell you why.. In his interview with Michael Irvin, TO said that he loved being a Cowboy, and that this team is real close to going to the SB.. If he has something to play for, TO is a very good football player.. His contract alone should be enough for him to give it his all, but then again we are talking about Terrell Owens aren't we?

  6. #6
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    I read an article in SI one time that basically said on the field TO is the best WR in the game right now.

    One of the biggest reasons was everytime he steps on the field, every time he touches the ball he will give it 100% to get into the endzone. He does whatever it takes because of his ego, and because of his desire for the spotlight.

    In the end the article basically said his reasons may be off but his production is right on.

    I agree somewhat. That play last night was just more of the same hard work he puts forth.

  7. #7
    JDogg926's Avatar
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,786

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    That's enough.

    You people are out of line.

    Seriously, I can't handle all this positive talk about TO.


    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

  8. #8
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    TO did that cause he knew he was on national TV and the game was at home. Otherwise, he would have never done that. He can't fool me.

    BTW, TO couldn't hold Randy's jock on his best day. Randy ruined his own career by running his mouth. He could have been the best WR to have ever played the game.

  9. #9
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    "JDogg926" wrote:
    That's enough.

    You people are out of line.

    Seriously, I can't handle all this positive talk about TO.


    ;D, toss a little love T-Ho's way...get into the holiday spirit.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Saw T.O. do something that Randy Moss never would have...

    [img width=341 height=453]http://www.profootballtalk.com/TOChristmas.jpg[/img]
    " . . . and later we'll play 'go down the chimney'."

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Randy Moss on MNF
    By gamecocksbaseball31 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:17 PM
  2. RANDY MOSS!!
    By mnrockstar in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:06 AM
  3. Randy Moss
    By Vikings_Fan84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 07:25 PM
  4. Randy Moss.....
    By smootpepper in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 07:52 AM
  5. Randy Moss
    By wv__viking__fan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •