Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Saints win over Patriots on Monday Night Footba

I think we can beat the saints. We won't need flawless, as nobody ever plays flawless, but we can't be making mistakes. Good pass protection and a good pass rush should be our top priorities. Keep Favre upright, and as we've seen, Brees can crack under pressure.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I think we can beat the saints. We won't need flawless, as nobody ever plays flawless, but we can't be making mistakes. Good pass protection and a good pass rush should be our top priorities. Keep Favre upright, and as we've seen, Brees can crack under pressure.

peterson-rox28 is offline Pro-Bowler

I think if we played the Saints we would win.
    Yea they may be undefeated, but we are 1 bad tripping call against PIT away from also being undefeated.

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Second to the VIKINGS, bitches! Who dat? The SECOND-BEST!

=Z=
    LOL, If we play the packers in the divisional playoffs, I think that would beat the game we played at Lambeau this year.

Think about it, Packers vs. Vikings 3, Favre's ultimate revenge!! LOL

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

peterson-rox28 wrote:
    Yea they may be undefeated, but we are 1 bad tripping call against PIT away from also being undefeated.
    a bullshyt tripping call might I add. If we did play the Saints in their house, its going to be difficult, but do-able. Put super glue on APs hands so he doesnt fumble, and let Favre pick apart their defense. All we need to do is knock Brees on his ass all night. Have Fat Pat belly-flop him, theres no way they win! lol jk.

Seriously though, we can beat them, but we need to knock brees around, and play some good football where we just milk the clock the entire game, like the dolphins did to them, but just not let them pull a comeback.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Re:Saints win over Patriots on Monday Night Football

With all the turnovers and penalties we have been having, the saints would beat us. Take off the purple shades and watch them. If we played them at home it would be very close.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

If you would have asked me last year about the Saints, I would have said, "Good team...but not terribly impressive"...

I don't know what they put in the water down there but they look phenominal now!!! They destroyed New England with ease!!!

Can the Vikes beat them? Yes...but it will be the battle of "Who blinks first" because with two teams this good, you don't get second chances.

Caine

cue180 is offline Waterboy

Sajid28 wrote:
    peterson-rox28 wrote:
    a bullshyt tripping call might I add. If we did play the Saints in their house, its going to be difficult, but do-able. Put super glue on APs hands so he doesnt fumble, and let Favre pick apart their defense. All we need to do is knock Brees on his ass all night. Have Fat Pat belly-flop him, theres no way they win! lol jk.

Seriously though, we can beat them, but we need to knock brees around, and play some good football where we just milk the clock the entire game, like the dolphins did to them, but just not let them pull a comeback.
    definitely shaded purple...you seem to forget that the Vikes won on a last second miracle play against the 49ers & got a break on a last second missed field goal by the Ravens...so even with the Pitt win that they were robbed of, Vikes could very easily be 9-2

Glad I am a Saints & Vikes fan, because one of them will be in the SB

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Caine wrote:
    If you would have asked me last year about the Saints, I would have said, "Good team...but not terribly impressive"...

I don't know what they put in the water down there but they look phenominal now!!! They destroyed New England with ease!!!

Can the Vikes beat them? Yes...but it will be the battle of "Who blinks first" because with two teams this good, you don't get second chances.

Caine
    I honestly don't remember seeing the Pats getting beat like that... they gave up half way through the 4th quarter and pulled their starters... the Patriots... gave up... Wow... I was very impressed with the way the Saints played but there was a lot of emotion on their end... they came in fired up and maintained that throughout the game... they played probably as good of a football game as they could.

The Vikes and Saints are about equal IMO... it's going to come down to who plays the better game... if they both bring their A games it could be the game of the century and come down to the last possession.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Brees gets more impressive every game. He is making a statement, that is for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12