SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Saints to Forfeit Draft Picks to Targeted Teams??

I was talking with my buddy, and we both thought that for sure the saints are going to lose draft picks, and coaches being suspended.

HOW AWESOME WOULD IT BE IF THE NFL GAVE US THAT FIRST ROUND PICK THAT THEY WOULD TAKE FROM THE SAINTS? I think its only fair. Give us the FIrst, the Cardinals the Second round one..

The media killed the saints for targeting Brett Favre, Percy, Adrian during the game. I think it would be completely fair for them to give us the saints first round pick!

1. Kalil OT

1B. Stephen Hill WR

2. CB

3. Tommy streeter WR Miami

id cry tears of joy.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    You're right. It would be awesome, but I'd say there's maybe a .001% chance of that occurring.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    You're right. It would be awesome, but I'd say there's maybe a .001% chance of that occurring.
    I think .001% would be stretching it a bit. Maybe .0000000001%.

The biggest thing to note here is that this was a program that had been going on for several years. Just because the Vikings game was a high profile one doesn't make us the only victims. At best I think they will lose some draft picks and have some suspensions handed down.

Look at Spygate - even though there was a clear victim awarded in this scenario, the draft pick was simply taken away, not awarded to another team.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Please change the title of this thread. Quite misleading.

Not to mention the Saint's don't even have a first round pick this year...I just don't see it happening.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JerBearLuvsDaVikes View Post
    Not to mention the Saint's don't even have a first round pick this year...I just don't see it happening.
    I hadn't realized that. Let me adjust my calculations.
    0.001-0.001=0.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully we are awarded all the funds that they received from Super Bowl related activities, all of their draft picks for the next 7 years, and they are not allowed to win any games for the next 7 years, thus giving us the best draft picks possible. That would be fair, and I would give up all that if it meant we could have a SB win.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.