cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Saban stiffs President.

ALL RIGHT, SABAN!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "OregonViking" wrote:
    Yeah, and the President certainly doesn't have anything pressing to focus on, so I wonder who he's going to drunk dial next for dinner and fiddlin' while Rome burns?

Maybe Bush will use the new high intensity Navy sonar to kill the Dolphins on the football field for revenge at being snubbed. Drive em right up into the stands with ears bleeding and brain hemmorages. Plenty of Daunte haters would cheer that.
    :roll:
    Ditto.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Bush lovers:

:cry:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Bush Haters:

:evil:

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I'm not a bush lover or hater. It needs to be trimmed but completely shaved doesn't do it for me

[color=red]

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Bush lovers:

I am against Bush very, very much, but I cannot stand people who have jumped on the "liberal bandwagon" as of late and just bash Bush by throwing out insults and hyperbole instead of actually presenting an argument, as seen above.
    That said, I agree with Saban's response :wink:

EDIT: Just wanted to say I didn't mean your post Cajun, I meant OregonViking's
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Bush lovers:

I am against Bush very, very much, but I cannot stand people who have jumped on the "liberal bandwagon" as of late and just bash Bush by throwing out insults and hyperbole instead of actually presenting an argument, as seen above.

I agree 100%. ALL of my friends could fall into this category. Its so annoying to listen to "Bush sucks" "Bush is in idiot" etc. etc. etc. While these statements could be true, at least back it with some quality insight. Actually, don't because arguing about politics is about as stupid as it gets. I don' t mind when somebody states an opinion, but please don't try to change mine!

For the record... I don't have an opinion right now. Bush: don't like him, don't dislike him.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Bush lovers:

I agree 100%. ALL of my friends could fall into this category. Its so annoying to listen to "Bush sucks" "Bush is in idiot" etc. etc. etc. While these statements could be true, at least back it with some quality insight. Actually, don't because arguing about politics is about as stupid as it gets. I don' t mind when somebody states an opinion, but please don't try to change mine!

For the record... I don't have an opinion right now. Bush: don't like him, don't dislike him.
    I have to disagree with what I bolded; I think that more people need to become informed about politics and know what is going on worldwide, apathy is much more deadly than guns and explosives. And personally, I love to have my opinions challenged (as long as by challenge, you don't mean "OMG you're a liberal, you hate america, ann coulter says...") because I think it can only reinforce your beleifs, or open your mind to a new train of thought. But hey, guess I'm just a dirty hippie like that :wink:

Anyways, doesn't matter, because this thread will probably be locked soon under the "no politics" rule, hehe
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Bush lovers:

I have to disagree with what I bolded; I think that more people need to become informed about politics and know what is going on worldwide, apathy is much more deadly than guns and explosives. And personally, I love to have my opinions challenged (as long as by challenge, you don't mean "OMG you're a liberal, you hate america, ann coulter says...") because I think it can only reinforce your beleifs, or open your mind to a new train of thought. But hey, guess I'm just a dirty hippie like that :wink:

Anyways, doesn't matter, because this thread will probably be locked soon under the "no politics" rule, hehe
    Yeah, you right, it probably will get locked soon. You have a valid point with the section I bolded. I went from very conservative to mildly conservative thanks to all my liberal friends and family. I still disagree with most of the Liberal thinking, but at least now I understand where their points come from. So its all good. It's too bad that there can't be a political thread that stays friendly. But it will never happen and I'm sure thats why they get locked.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

thought saban stiffarmed bush.

why would bush invite him for dinner during training camp, does he not watch NFL live on ESPN? come on Mr President, we dont care about politics, we care about football!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast