Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: rumor: three-team trade

Interesting scenario but it seems like NE might be giving up too much with the proposal that pepper on Moss is proposing.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I can't see NE making that trade. They have never pursued big time receivers, and if even they wanted Lelie he is not worth a starting TE and a draft pick. I'm not sure what ATL's RB stable looks like right now, but can they afford to trade Duckett away? He gave them a lot of solid play time. The trade also suggests Denver is giving up on Putzier already. I don't see this one happening.
    Putzier? He's gone already...he signed a free agent contract with the Texans in April. :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

The only way i see this happening is since NE drafted TE David Thomas in the draft and ive been hearing they are going to let graham walk at the end of the season anyway since they have Ben Watson and Thomas now.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    I can't see NE making that trade. They have never pursued big time receivers, and if even they wanted Lelie he is not worth a starting TE and a draft pick. I'm not sure what ATL's RB stable looks like right now, but can they afford to trade Duckett away? He gave them a lot of solid play time. The trade also suggests Denver is giving up on Putzier already. I don't see this one happening.
    Putzier? He's gone already...he signed a free agent contract with the Texans in April. :lol:
    Well that explains it. I guess the trade makes more senseto me now!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    Not only that - but Lelie is a PT whiner who hasn't shown anything but the briefest flashes in his career. No way is he a Belichek guy.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Not only that - but Lelie is a PT whiner who hasn't shown anything but the briefest flashes in his career. No way is he a Belichek guy.

=Z=
    PT???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

=Z=
    PT???
    Part time I assume?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

=Z=
    PT???
    :scratch: PT???

Cajun! That's all you could come up with?

Surely, I thought there would be a three-some comment of a sexual nature in there somewhere.

I'm a little disapointed in you today. :???:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:

=Z=
    Corey Dillon could have been characterized bascially the same way before he joined the Patriots. All he did was complain about the organization and his coaches before he joined Belichick.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Ben Graham is too young and talented for the Patriots to unload him for Ashley Lelie, who was average at best in his years with Denver.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast