Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet Guest

Re: Rules named after players.

Dan Marino rule--if you have the same hair style 20 years after playing the game you automatically are inducted into the hall of fame.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"gregair13" wrote:
    Secondary Rule reguarding Steve Smith - in the pregame, do not talk to him, do not look at him, do not go near him. if you fire him up at all, he will own you. rule broken by the bears in 2006 nfl playoffs.

Penalty Rule - on 3rd and short situations, the vikings offensive line must hold, false start, or commit any other penatly so it brings up 3rd and long and forces the team to punt as they never convert 3rd and longs.

I believe they called that the Ron Yary rule..oh, btw, it didnt have to be 3rd down either..lmao

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"MnFan_in_Canada" wrote:
    What about the Tommy Kramer rule? Better known as "in the grasp". I am sure a lot of you remember the sight of TK laying on the field in convulsions.
    in the grasp of what ?..a bottle?, and were the convulsions due to alcohol consumption from the night before? lol..dont get me wrong..loved TK as our QB, but the guy had a problem, which IMO affected his play..anyway.. :drunken:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Secondary Rule reguarding Steve Smith - in the pregame, do not talk to him, do not look at him, do not go near him. if you fire him up at all, he will own you. rule broken by the bears in 2006 nfl playoffs.

Penalty Rule - on 3rd and short situations, the vikings offensive line must hold, false start, or commit any other penatly so it brings up 3rd and long and forces the team to punt as they never convert 3rd and longs.

I believe they called that the Ron Yary rule..oh, btw, it didnt have to be 3rd down either..lmao
    No that was the Todd Steussie rule .... all officials prior to the game were given his number in order to save guessing who was the culprit for any false start.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    What about the brett favre rules- Any contact with him is roughing the passer; any incomplete pass in the fourth quarter is pass interference

Hey, I know exactly what you are talking about here. I live in Wisconsin, I see it every game, if someone even lays a finger on him after he lets go of the ball, it is roughing the passer, they don't even have to shove him to the ground.

If Favre is driving in the fourth quarter, and he throws an incomplete pass, it is not because he "sucks" or anything, it is because a defender had to have pulled on his reciever arm, or held them, or something, who cares what the penalty is, As long as the Crap A$$ Packers get the dam ball where ever they throw it.. It is about time other people see what I do...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The Terrel Owens rule:
    No matter how much whining you do you are still a jackoff!

Prophet Guest

Terrell Owens rule--Once anAss, always anAss.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    What about the brett favre rules- Any contact with him is roughing the passer; any incomplete pass in the fourth quarter is pass interference

Hey, I know exactly what you are talking about here. I live in Wisconsin, I see it every game, if someone even lays a finger on him after he lets go of the ball, it is roughing the passer, they don't even have to shove him to the ground.

If Favre is driving in the fourth quarter, and he throws an incomplete pass, it is not because he "sucks" or anything, it is because a defender had to have pulled on his reciever arm, or held them, or something, who cares what the penalty is, As long as the Crap A$$ Packers get the dam ball where ever they throw it.. It is about time other people see what I do...

Yeah, I hate Brett Favre.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

the brett favre rule, all announcers must smell my jock and say nice things about me during the game and call me a hall of fame quarterback even though i don't deserve it.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Its not new that people are seeing this its that you live in wisky and are pretty new to PPO. Most of us here know the fraud that is brett favre and the treatment he gets.

[color=red]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12