Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rookie MVP's

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Rookie MVP's

Yah i never said it would.. But with the attitude I think he will be ok.. He is getting a fat contract and will play for whoever i bet.. I think the Browns O will be ok.. They got Andruzzi on the line now dont they? That will help with protection.. They got Droughns who should be getting alot of a attention and Andre Davis as 1st/2nd WR.. Braylon should have a decent year.. and wont be called a bust is all im saying

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah i never said it would.. But with the attitude I think he will be ok.. He is getting a fat contract and will play for whoever i bet.. I think the Browns O will be ok.. They got Andruzzi on the line now dont they? That will help with protection.. They got Droughns who should be getting alot of a attention and Andre Davis as 1st/2nd WR.. Braylon should have a decent year.. and wont be called a bust is all im saying

Yeah, I don't think he will be a bust either, however like I said, I see plenty of potential and signs that could make it happen.

I think dilfer is a good enough QB to keep him happy. I also think romeo will play a part in making edwards a good pro. I like romeo and think he is gonna be a good head coach.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah I think he will be called a bust though.. Kinda like people call Keyshawn a bust even though he gets 1000 yards a year and a decent amount of TD's and has a bowl under his belt.. But yah he needs to change his attitude unless he can play like Randy did with his attitude

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456