Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    Vick 'speechless' after coach's father rips him
    Falcons rally around Vick after elder Mora calls QB a 'coach killer'
    AP
    Updated: 4:02 p.m. CT Nov 22, 2006

    [img width=298 height=400]http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061122/061122_michaelVick_vmed_2p.widec.jpg[/img]
    Falcons quarterback Michael Vick has struggled in the last three games. Earlier this week, Jim Mora's father labeled Vick as a "coach killer" on his radio show
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    Coach killer?!

    More like coach saver, he wins games for the Falcons plain and simple, if it weren't for him they wouldn't be a contender at all.

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    "Mr" wrote:
    Coach killer?!

    More like coach saver, he wins games for the Falcons plain and simple, if it weren't for him they wouldn't be a contender at all.
    If it wasn't for him they would be developing a more solid team instead of giving him the nod and building the team around him.
    Fun to watch, but severely overrated at QB.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Coach killer?!

    More like coach saver, he wins games for the Falcons plain and simple, if it weren't for him they wouldn't be a contender at all.
    If it wasn't for him they would be developing a more solid team instead of giving him the nod and building the team around him.
    Fun to watch, but severely overrated at QB.
    IMO, they'd be better off with a traditional quarterback. At least then you know what you're getting every week. Vick is so up and down it's ridiculous.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    Coach killer?!

    More like coach saver, he wins games for the Falcons plain and simple, if it weren't for him they wouldn't be a contender at all.
    If it wasn't for him they would be developing a more solid team instead of giving him the nod and building the team around him.
    Fun to watch, but severely overrated at QB.
    IMO, they'd be better off with a traditional quarterback. At least then you know what you're getting every week. Vick is so up and down it's ridiculous.
    He got lucky in Virginia Tech, and he's gotten lucky in Atlanta.
    He's a wanna be RB.

  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    Everybody has good points, except for one thing... NOBODY can be "lucky" for that many years and it still be luck...


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    Everybody has good points, except for one thing... NOBODY can be "lucky" for that many years and it still be luck...

    lol, exactly, lucky in college and in the pros for this many years? come on now.
    the guys extremely talented, but acumen is also right, the falcons need to look into the future also rather than focusing on just building a team around Vick


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #8
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    He did not get lucky!
    He is just a unique QB and people can't stand the up and downs. Vick just does not strike me as the working hard all the time type.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  9. #9
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    vick is a great QB for the falcons, and he wins games for them. plain and simple, their ratio of games theyve won with him and without him is staggernig. as much as i dislike vick, he wins the falcons games and THAT is consistent.

    if he's really that lucky i sure hope its contagious
    ;D

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Ron Mexico 'speechless'

    Yep, Ron Mexico is a hero.
    He gave his fans the finger today as he was leaving the game in the tunnel.
    He rushed for 166 yds and was 9/24 for 84 yds passing and 0 TDs to a loss 31-13 to the Saints.
    The guy is playing the wrong position.
    Blank is getting blanked and putting all his eggs in the wrong basket.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MVC in Mexico
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:55 PM
  2. New Mexico at QB
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 08:14 PM
  3. Everything but Mexico
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:57 PM
  4. Ron Mexico??
    By ChiTownVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 05:06 AM
  5. First Quarter: Speechless
    By Foreman44 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 10:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •