Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Ron Mexico is in the news again...

"Vikes" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    at least it isn't New Mexico this time....

=============================================

KFFL
    Falcons | Police and Courts: QB Michael Vick
    Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:52:10 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the woman who accused Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick of infecting her with genital herpes is gearing up for trial. It could possibly publicly expose details of the civil case after court-ordered mediation in December did not resolve the issue. Cale Conley, who represents Sonya Elliott, couldn't elaborate on the details of the case due to a confidentiality clause but noted a trial would occur in April or May based off the status of the pretrial phase. However, a financial settlement could be reached before trial and the details would then remain confidential. Further mediation between the two sides has not been scheduled. Vick has declined comment on the situation but has agreed to submit a blood test, phone records and medical records. Elliott is suing for unspecified damages, including possible medical costs.
    HE HAS NO MONEY you cannot sue the BROKE.
    That article is more than 2 years old, so he wasn't broke at the time, and I doubt that he's broke now.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

You know whats even sadder than Mikes whole trip?
    His brother was in court yesterday as well.

Two highly talented young men who our community were very proud of until they showed their true colors.
    Such a waste my friends.

Here's hoping they get their lives back on track.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Vick was on the verge of bankruptcy before the dog fighting stuff, now he's way in the hole
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"Tad7" wrote:
    Vick was on the verge of bankruptcy before the dog fighting stuff, now he's way in the hole
    If he don't play no pay. He'll be back Cincy will pick him up.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

"Tad7" wrote:
    Two things......

You are obviously not from the Tidewater community.
    Vick is far from destitute.
    His bank accounts might be empty but that cat hid money very wisely.

Will he play again?
    Sure, but it won't be because he is broke, it will be because he is a typical jock who craves the action of the game.

Without it he will resort to other means to satisfy that craving, ala dog fighting.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    Two things......

Will he play again?
    Sure, but it won't be because he is broke, it will be because he is a typical jock who craves the action of the game.

Without it he will resort to other means to satisfy that craving, ala dog fighting.
    I would welcome Vick as a Viking. I think his speed and arm would be a nice toolset to pair with AD.
    Vick has always had an accurate deep ball. It was the medium stuff that he neded help with. I think the pressure he and AD would put on opposing defenses would keep DCs up at night. You can't
    swarm the box and spy him at the same time.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    Two things......

Will he play again?

I would welcome Vick as a Viking. I think his speed and arm would be a nice toolset to pair with AD.
    Vick has always had an accurate deep ball. It was the medium stuff that he neded help with. I think the pressure he and AD would put on opposing defenses would keep DCs up at night. You can't
    You know, a few years ago I would agree with you that I would like to see him in purple and gold as I followed his high school career.

Problem is, as he matured his true colors started to show starting with the bowling alley incident.

Now I am just totally embarrassed and disappointed for both Mike and his brother.
    So much talent, just wasted.

By the way, Wildwoman plays bingo with his mother quite a bit.
    She (his mother) feels pretty much the same way or at least that is what she says when they talk between bingo games/sets/matches (whatever they are called
    ;D).

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    Two things......

Will he play again?

You know, a few years ago I would agree with you that I would like to see him in purple and gold as I followed his high school career.

Problem is, as he matured his true colors started to show starting with the bowling alley incident.

Now I am just totally embarrassed and disappointed for both Mike and his brother.

She (his mother) feels pretty much the same way or at least that is what she says when they talk between bingo games/sets/matches (whatever they are called
    ;D).
    My friend was his mothers favorite waiter at Red lobster. She would come in and ask for him all the time.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    Two things......

Will he play again?

;D).
    Glad to see she is supporting her son.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12