Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant[/size]
    Posted Oct 15th 2007 11:31AM
    by Stephanie Stradley

    Roger Goodell recently explained that the NFL is studying a proposal to put radio receivers in offensive players helmets in order to reduce the fans' effects on visiting offenses...
    He has already made fans irrelevant. By destroying all the Patriots' video evidence of their cheating, he pretty much told the fanbase, "It doesn't matter what you think, and your not going to see the evidence."

    Couple of points here. 1.) This will make it much easier to throw games. 2.) If it wasn't for the fans, there would be no NFL.

    I gotta say, Goodell started off strong... but he has gone downhill fast.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I see now, the Chiller gets a week off from the "Fire Childress" crew and they move to the Commish.

    Cracking me up my friend, cracking me up.

    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Fire Childress too!!!
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Nice article.
    And I would like to point out that Seattle (home of the supposed 12th man) didn't even rack the top ten...
    Minnesota was #2, barely behind KC. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Nice article.
    And I would like to point out that Seattle (home of the supposed 12th man) didn't even rack the top ten...
    Minnesota was #2, barely behind KC. ;D
    Yeah, even if the Dome for some reasons suck, it's still good in terms of crowd noise

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  4. #14
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Nice article.
    And I would like to point out that Seattle (home of the supposed 12th man) didn't even rack the top ten...
    Minnesota was #2, barely behind KC. ;D
    Yeah, even if the Dome for some reasons suck, it's still good in terms of crowd noise
    I guess after you spend $100s on tickets and exorbitant amounts of money on crappy beer it isn't that much of a sacrifice to wade in urine.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #15
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

    Also, Goodell may want to consider giving all players a manicure and pedicure before the games so hangnail's don't effect their play.

    Other points of note: There should be no more outdoor stadiums because poor weather effects visiting teams poorly, there should be no more music in the stadiums because some players don't like shitty rap, the coin flip should be abolished, because it makes the game fair and doesn't give the visiting team any breaks.
    -Sno

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Nice article.
    And I would like to point out that Seattle (home of the supposed 12th man) didn't even rack the top ten...
    Minnesota was #2, barely behind KC. ;D
    Yeah, even if the Dome for some reasons suck, it's still good in terms of crowd noise
    I guess after you spend $100s on tickets and exorbitant amounts of money on crappy beer it isn't that much of a sacrifice to wade in urine.
    I was going to wear flip flops for that game, I'm glad I didn't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Roger Goodell: Draft 'a special moment'
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:22 AM
  2. Roger Goodell Won't Rule Out Going to an 18-Game NFL Season
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. Is Roger Goodell an 'Unthinking Moralist?'
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:35 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 04:59 PM
  5. "Mr. Irrelevant" gets cut
    By oldschoolmikey in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 05:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •