Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

[size=12pt]Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant[/size]
    Posted Oct 15th 2007 11:31AM
    by Stephanie Stradley

Roger Goodell recently explained that the NFL is studying a proposal to put radio receivers in offensive players helmets in order to reduce the fans' effects on visiting offenses...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Roger Goodell Wants to Make Fans Irrelevant

"Prophet" wrote:
    by Stephanie Stradley

Roger Goodell recently explained that the NFL is studying a proposal to put radio receivers in offensive players helmets in order to reduce the fans' effects on visiting offenses...
    He has already made fans irrelevant. By destroying all the Patriots' video evidence of their cheating, he pretty much told the fanbase, "It doesn't matter what you think, and your not going to see the evidence."

Couple of points here. 1.) This will make it much easier to throw games. 2.) If it wasn't for the fans, there would be no NFL.

I gotta say, Goodell started off strong... but he has gone downhill fast.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

So wtf would home field advantage be?
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Come on people.
    This isn't a new proposal.
    Look at the quote in the article that this Stephanie Stradley chick referenced.
    It was from last year.
    Goodell attended the New York Giants' practice today and said he will visit each of the league's other 31 teams. He is attending three games on the season's opening weekend--the league's season opener between the Dolphins and Steelers on Thursday night at Pittsburgh, the Giants-Colts game here Sunday night and the Vikings-Redskins contest Monday night at FedEx Field.
    It was already been brought up, and shot down, by the competition committee.
    So before everyone circles the wagons and gets their panties in a bunch, look at the relative dates, and remember that the competition committee is the same one that shot down a very good proposal to put a single radio receiver in the defensive captain's helmet.
    I doubt they will be rushing to equip every offensive player with one....
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Come on people.
    It was from last year.
    Goodell attended the New York Giants' practice today and said he will visit each of the league's other 31 teams. He is attending three games on the season's opening weekend--the league's season opener between the Dolphins and Steelers on Thursday night at Pittsburgh, the Giants-Colts game here Sunday night and the Vikings-Redskins contest Monday night at FedEx Field.
    So before everyone circles the wagons and gets their panties in a bunch, look at the relative dates, and remember that the competition committee is the same one that shot down a very good proposal to put a single radio receiver in the defensive captain's helmet.
    lol, I was wondering how long that would take.
    The 'green dot' issue pretty much puts that issue to rest for a while.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Come on people.
    It was from last year.
    lol, I was wondering how long that would take.
    The 'green dot' issue pretty much puts that issue to rest for a while.
    LMAO.
    When I saw this, I was wondering whether or not you posted this just to start shit or not... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    by Stephanie Stradley

He has already made fans irrelevant. By destroying all the Patriots' video evidence of their cheating, he pretty much told the fanbase, "It doesn't matter what you think, and your not going to see the evidence."

Couple of points here. 1.) This will make it much easier to throw games. 2.) If it wasn't for the fans, there would be no NFL.

I gotta say, Goodell started off strong... but he has gone downhill fast.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I see now, the Chiller gets a week off from the "Fire Childress" crew and they move to the Commish.

Cracking me up my friend, cracking me up.

;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Come on people.
    It was from last year.
    True...BUT Goodell still is a WUSS for letting the Putzies off easy and destroying the evidence of their cheating!
    FIRE HIS ASS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

my panties are always tied
    We're bringing purple back.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast