Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Roethlisberger has motorcycle blues?

I find it hard to believe that a guy wrecks on his bike with no helmet on and has surgery after that and now everything is fine.
    The bike was trashed and he hit a car with no helmet.

[img width=400 height=269]http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/roethlisberger_accident_scene2.jpg[/img]

Now the defending SB QB has 7 INTS and 0 TDs and is leading the charge to a shipwreck season for the Steelers.
    I'm guessing that a little head injury action is affecting his play.

================================================== ========

KFFL
    Steelers | Roethlisberger throws two more interceptions Week 5
    Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:39:52 -0700

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger threw two more interceptions during the team's Week 5 loss to the San Diego Chargers. Roethlisberger now has seven interceptions for the 2006 season and has yet to throw a touchdown pass this year. He was also sacked five times as the Steelers lost 23-13.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Roethlisberger has motorcycle blues?

They showed a graphic that he had a 22 rating in the Super Bowl...talk about a defense carrying a QB!!!

Rottenburger AIN'T SH!T!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

Got to like the Rottenburger!

Not sure what he had upstairs b4 the crash?

He proabably isn't physically right yet either.
    That first game of the season with Jacksonville, they were showing how he wouldn't plant his feet and throw.

Rottenburger was one of those guys that I think Stienberg took out before the draft and had him QB coached.
    You know, git his mechanics and everything sound.
    His mechanics are not honed right now, that is for sure.
    He has had a ton of injuries.
    Knee(?), hand, face.......things that limit your reps.

Dumb for an athlete to be riding a motorcycle.
    Look at Winslow! Took 2 years off of his career.
    Looks good now, but took time to get back.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    They showed a graphic that he had a 22 rating in the Super Bowl...talk about a defense carrying a QB!!!

Ben Roethlisberger has the worst QB rating, for a winning QB in Superbowl history.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

They should have left Batch in there lol, atleast he gave them a chance to win.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

The motorcyle accident is part of the reason he's not playing well this season, but I also think he's being exposed.

When the Steelers drafted Big Ben, he walked into a great situation. They already had a great offensive line, running attack, and defense. They just needed a QB, because Tommy Maddox was never a guy who could get it done in the NFL.

When the Steelers were making their run to the Superbowl last year, he only had to throw the ball 17-20 times per game, because they had such an effective running game.

Most QB's in the NFL are foced to throw the ball at least 30-35 times per game, increasing the chances of making a mistake.

Everyone knows the Steelers are a run first football team. But teams like the Jaguars and Chargers play great run defense, which forces the QB to make more plays with his arm, and Ben hasn't been able to get it done this season.

Right now, Big Ben is looking like he was a product of the Steelers system.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Prophet Guest

"UndisputedVike" wrote:
    They should have left Batch in there lol, atleast he gave them a chance to win.
    No doubt, his recent photo makes you wonder.

[img width=198 height=244]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/RPM40/ben.jpg[/img]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Ben Roethlisberger has the worst QB rating, for a winning QB in Superbowl history.
    He has the best rating for a QB who scraped his head on pavement after winning a superbowl.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Roethlisberger is not a very good quarterback, and he never was. I do not believe any of the offensive skill position players on the Steelers are as good as everyone seems to believe, you all know my opinion on Ward, but I feel the same way about Roethlisberger, just not as strongly, nowhere near as strongly.

I've been saying this since the super bowl, without an everydown back, this Steeler offense is absolutely nothing. They rely on the play-action and trick plays, but now defenses don't bite because they can't set up the play-action.

This past offseason they lost their most skilled skill position player in Antwaan Randle El, and their back who can take it up the gut 25 times per game, Bettis.

Roethlisberger, Ward, and Willie Parker may get all the credit for their offense, but if it wasn't for that offensive line, the Steelers would have the worst offense in the NFL, yes, worse than the Raiders, far worse. The Raiders have talent at all of the skill positions, maybe not QB though.

Like I've been saying for so long, Ward and Roethlisberger are nothing without an every down back, and in the past I've been argued against about it, attacked for it, but now let's see what you have to say about the Pittsburgh Steeler's all star players.

I ran the numbers and this is what Ben Roethlisberger is on pace for this season.
    275 completions, 510 Attempts, **0 TDs**, 35 interceptions!
    **He hasn't thrown a TD yet, so the math doesn't work out for that part**

Well Parker is atleast on pace for a decent year, I guess that shows that Big Ben can hand the ball off as well as ever. And that line can still block.
    Parker: 340carries, 1300 yards, 12TDs.

I might as well throw in what Hines is on pace for as well.
    52 catches, 592 yards, 4 TDs. But he's such a good blocker, and such a good guy, he deserves to go to the pro bowl and be considered a great receiver anyway.

I've been told to "Look at his numbers" "The guy flat out produces" about a million fucking times well, "the numbers don't lie", so let's see you all try to defend Ward and the Steelers this time.

"Prophet" wrote:

[img width=400 height=269]http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/roethlisberger_accident_scene2.jpg[/img]
    i think i see the remains of roethlisberger's brain in the lower right side of this picture. its there, i know it is!
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast