Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SamDawg84 Guest

Re: The right picks????????

people arent making up stuff, he is a possesion reciever. We needed an explosive WR. Its what our Offense is used to. and we got that with Troy

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    thats because TO is very allusive, from what i heard he isnt that allusive. In college he was pretty good because he played college corners. I dont think he will be able to shake a corner and run past a safety
    Ok ill continue then. Anquan Boldin had comparable 20+ and 40+ yard receptions as Moss so did cris carter exept for like his last 2 years. Michael Clayon is another. All those guys ran 4.6s+.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"fred3105" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Some people are just so gol 'darnit stubborn is a freaking joke. :cry: me a river all you babies that won't accept what happened on draft day. gol 'darnit.
    I like our draft day and I dont even want Williams. I just dont like people that make up stuff.
    Make something up? It's a damn fact buddy. This has little chance to be a big deep threat in the NFL against NFL calibur corners.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm not saying he isn't a posession receiver, but that's not all he is capable of doing!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Some people are just so gol 'darnit stubborn is a freaking joke. :cry: me a river all you babies that won't accept what happened on draft day. gol 'darnit.

It's not that we're stubborn we just have an opinion and we aren't going to change it! Get over yourself!
    Get over myself? HAHA! I'm just trying to educate ya man. Trying to help you not looking so ignorant of the subject in the future. Sorry if you reject my attempts, it's your loss.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    I like our draft day and I dont even want Williams. I just dont like people that make up stuff.
    Make something up? It's a gol 'darnit fact buddy. This has little chance to be a big deep threat in the NFL against NFL calibur corners.

I guess we'll see come September.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Make something up? It's a gol 'darnit fact buddy. This has little chance to be a big deep threat in the NFL against NFL calibur corners.

Yea, we will. So don't bring up old ass threads and start attacking me over them.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:

It's not that we're stubborn we just have an opinion and we aren't going to change it! Get over yourself!
    Get over myself? HAHA! I'm just trying to educate ya man. Trying to help you not looking so ignorant of the subject in the future. Sorry if you reject my attempts, it's your loss.
    You have no facts that prove he is a possesion yet I have proved that many slower recievers can strech the field almost as well as Randy Moss.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:

Yea, we will. So don't bring up old jiggly butt threads and start attacking me over them.

When did I start attacking you? You're the one on the offensive. It's just differing opinions.

I swear you're starting to piss me off with your inability to understand that there are things other than heigth and speed the affect how a reciever does in the NFL! That's the dumbest arguement I've EVER heard!

Here is an example of why this dumbass arguement doesn't work. On my favorite college basketball team, the Kentucky Wildcats, there's guy thats over 7 feet tall. There's a guy that plays for Utah that's a little over 7 feet tall but not as tall as the UK player. The guy from Utah will probably go 1st in the NBA draft and the UK player will go undrafted. Now usuing your childish dumb@$$ arguement, I could say, well, since they play in the post and heigth is in fact a factor there, the UK player should go just as high as the Utah player simply because he's just as tall! .... WRONG! The Utah player, Bogut, is a better player and understands the game better.

In short, kiss my ass Fred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast