Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: The right picks????????

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    but we need some sort of verticle (SP) game.. and Williams couldnt give that to us.. and we know FB is not a track meet.. its football.. but if u want a endzone threat M-rob works for me.. Williamson will be better on OUR team.. williams is mostly a short slant type of guy and trys to shed tackles.. he wont be able to do that as much in the NFL
    Why do you think that Williams couldn't have given us a vertical game? It's not like he is "slow." Williams is by far faster than M-rob and would be a better endzone threat too. I think the only reason that Williams will now struggle in the NFl will be because of who he has throwing him the ball, and not because of his own lack of ability or speed!
    Dude, are you kidding me? Almost everyone calls him a posession reciever, not just people on the boards, but all the analysts too. Buddy, you're in the minority on this, not the majority. Usually, the majority is right, so you can get over it man.

It's time to let go of the past and move on. We have what we have and it's your responsibility as a Vikings fan to support who we have.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm not saying that I'm not going to root for Williamson, I just think that Williams would have been the better pick. Just my opinion! You guys can all have yours too.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

i believe its probably about a 50/50 for williams and williamson people.. and i dont think he could be a vertical threat because it will be hard to get past a corner with 4.3-4.4 40 times.. and his acceleration isnt the best either.. i agree he isnt slow but isnt fast enough to get down field before daunte gets sacked

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

TO has had just as many 20+ yard catches as Moss the past few years and Williams is faster than TO. Williams is not a possession reciever.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Thank you fred! Finally a little help.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

thats because TO is very allusive, from what i heard he isnt that allusive. In college he was pretty good because he played college corners. I dont think he will be able to shake a corner and run past a safety

Some people are just so damn stubborn is a freaking joke. :cry: me a river all you babies that won't accept what happened on draft day. DAMN.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    thats because TO is very allusive, from what i heard he isnt that allusive. In college he was pretty good because he played college corners. I dont think he will be able to shake a corner and run past a safety
    Exactly, more goes into than similar size and speed.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Some people are just so gol 'darnit stubborn is a freaking joke. :cry: me a river all you babies that won't accept what happened on draft day. gol 'darnit.
    I like our draft day and I dont even want Williams. I just dont like people that make up stuff.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Some people are just so gol 'darnit stubborn is a freaking joke. :cry: me a river all you babies that won't accept what happened on draft day. gol 'darnit.

It's not that we're stubborn we just have an opinion and we aren't going to change it! Get over yourself!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast